Part 12

After ashna left the jam room fab 5 practiced ......

sparkling 6 too completed their practice, all the while nandini was lost in her own thoughts she was not feeling good because she didn't liked that ashna is coming for trip as she knows ashna's intentions for manik..

Nandini's pov..

I don't know what is happening to me that i am not feeling good why... I didn't slept whole night what i was thinking is all about manik..... Manik my manik i loved him with all my heart and soul but i always kept inside..just because my monster love was always in my heart that's why i didn't showed him.....but i was the happiest that manik hi mera monster love hai my prince charming and i decided to tell him that i loved him tab bhi and i love him ab bhi...but what i saw yesterday i didn't liked... my mind stopped working as manik asked ashna to join the trip our trip..ahh and on top of that she just said "okay" happily....and whats the need to hug my man again and again....and he is the stupid cant he understand she always liked him somewhere i know she is again here for him only ...i felt pinch in my heart seeing him with someone else but what i can do if he don't have any problem with...and leave problem he didn't talked to me not even for once..

Today in college, i searched him but he is nowhere to be seen and bhai asked me for practice we are practising since two hours but manik still in mind that i am not able to concentrate on practice, where is manik is he is in college or is that ashna forcing herself on him... "nandini...nandini what you thinking, nandu" navya was calling me.
..

Pov.ends

Nandini : yeah..what.what happened...sorry i didn't heard..

Navya : sunogi kaise you are in your thoughts...what is going in your mind nandu...

Nandini (giving weaked smile) : aree i am okay...you say what you guys are talking about...

Soha : nandu we are talking about shopping like we are going shimla so navya and i thought to go for shopping as we need some clothes according to atmosphere but this boys are not coming you say something...

Nandini with half heart : yeah bhai i think they are right hume waha ke liye shopping toh karna hoga arya, shahid you too are joining us thats decided...

Boys not happy but agreed for their chotu little baby sister 😔😓 : okay girls lets go....

Navya happily : yooo i knew it nandu will handle and high fived with soha

Here fab 5 left for shopping
And sparkling 6 too

Fab 5 reached to the mall and alya dragged mukti to girls section and started selecting 👗 dresses....mukti also suggested her and choosing for herself too...

Cabir and dhruv in boys section selecting and making fun of some designs....

Manik was seeing their stupidity and left from there as he was feeling feeling something in his heart ofcourse because he didn't saw his baby love his nandini since yesterday night....

Manik pov.

I am the stupid that i didn't talked her once..what if she is angry on me...oh god...aahh its really a big tension i dont woh college aayi bhi yaa nahi....i am missing you nandini just wanna see you...i am...

Pov. Ends

Manik was in his thoughts and walking in malls big corridor and bumps into a girl and came out of his thoughts..
..

"Nandini" only word he could say yes that girl is nandini....they were lost in each other manik held her by her waist and nandini clutching manik's collar tight

They are here in same mall by coincidence, its a sweet and happy coincidence for MaNan their hearts were dancing inside and tears brimming in nandini's eyes as she was tensed about ashna and she was feeling out of world coming in her love manik's arms....manik's heart relaxed seeing his princess absolutely ok but he saw tears in her eyes and straightening themselves

Manik cupped her face in his palms and tensed : nandini why you crying...haa what happened achaa i am sorry maine dekha nahi maine jaanbujh ke nahi kiya...nandini mujhe tension ho raha hai please, nandini please sorry..sorry..

Nandini had tears and in teary voice : did i said something to you manik....why you continuously saying sorry i am ok...i was tensed about you...where were you since morning...kiske saath the, and abhi tumne kuch nahi kiya, why you are saying sorry...i think i should say sorry...did i do something manik...that yesterday you didn't talked to me not even for once...haa...i am sorry i..am

All the time manik was staring at her and she is not in her senses unintentionally she was getting hyper something going inside her heart that is not allowing her from blabbering the truth that she was missing him...she love him but before she could confess manik saw ashna is coming from the other side and manik's mind got disturbed...cause he knows that if ashna will see him, she again will try to get close to him and he and his baby love don't like that...so manik pulled nandini in a trial room area where they can hide from ashna...but to rise there tension ashna too coming for trial a dress....manik pulled nandini in a corner....where nandini"'s back hits the wall and manik was standing facing close to her...nandini all the time staring manik....and ashna walking towards them, manik saw her coming and again pulled nandini to a trial room and closed the door behind him...and breathed relaxing himself....

But they didn't realised that they are standing so close as the trial room is not a big one..its a medium size trial room....manik and nandini were so lost in each other,manik held her by waist tight and nandini's hands were resting on his chest they were close manik kissed her on forehead, and she closed her eyes feeling his smooth lips on her milky smooth skin..manik bend down and kissed her on her neck and her shoulder...nandini gasped her breath closing her eyes....his hott breaths were touching her skin and he held her hands in his entwining their fingers with each other and manik and nandini were just inches apart by lips and just about to kiss each other nandini's phone beeped with abhimanyu's message "nandu where are you come fast" nandini and manik's trance broke and they came back to their senses (i know guys i told you, it will be limitless romance but later i thought in trial room its not a good idea and time because their confession is still in the line and pending so i saved that part for their special occasion and its coming so don't be tensed romance bhi milega) nandini reads the message and just tried to go out but manik held her hand and pulled her towards him that she hits his chest.....

Manik a little tensed : nandini what was you saying...thodi der pahle...

Nandini again in tears : kya karoge jaanke manik...leave me... (she tried to come m get out from his grip but it was tight )

Manik : i waited a lott for you nandini....say na what you saying...

Nandini : manik....

And she interrupted by phone...

as her phone started ringing,it was abhimanyu again....

She freed herself from manik and left from there and manik was smiling cause he he got the hint that she too feels for him.... he recalled her words "i was tensed about you, where were you since morning, kiske saath the, you didn't talked to me yesterday not even for once, why.
... Manik " and he felt and saw her anger and love in her eyes......

promo :

ashna's evil big plans to make manik hers is coming...... Guess what will happen next will she be succeed in this......

Enjoy
Love you loads
Arni