part 13

After Nandini left Manik too came out from the trial room..

abhimanyu saw them...in open area of the mall...

Abhimanyu : hey manik...you here ...

And they hugged ...

Nandini : bhai I am going to girl section ...

Nandini left for girls section..and there alya,navya,mukti,soha were busy in selection of dresses ..

Soha : nandu where were you ...come ...

Navya : come nandu ..we selected this dresses how is this ...see..

Mukti : baby doll ,what happened ,why not answering ...

Alya : nandu try this dress its beautiful....

All the girls were asking her but she was lost in her thoughts ..

Nandini's POV.

I entered in the mall to go and join navya ,soha in girl section.. But bumped with someone but I saw his face ......my world was holding me ...my Manik is here ...I became emotional after seeing him in front of me ...I was blabbering something and ......he just just held my hand and tried to hide in trial room area ...I was confused that why he is hiding... Next second I was in the trial room with him as he dragged me there but I didn't questioned him about this.. Cause I was so lost in him...we were in a trial room so close to each other... and what we did there he kissed my forehead,my ...neck we were just about to kiss ...just than phone ringed and I left from there......still one question is running on my mind "Why We Were Hiding......" And From Who.."

My friends were calling me and my trans broke..

POV. ends

Nandini : huh..yeah did you select anything...what you selected..

All girls were looking at her as she was lost all the time in her own world..but decided to talk to her and ask about this later ...and completed their shopping...

And boys also done with their shopping ....

All meet in ground floor of the mall and decided to have dinner together...but unfortunately the person we don't like and our MaNan don't likes ......she appear there ....and again hugged manik...and Nandini was not happy with that ...

He freed himself everyone else also wasn't happy with her arrival..

Ashna : manik......

Manik looked at Nandini and ignored ashna as Nandini wasn't looking happy with ashna's behavior...but after looking Nandini's angry reactions he smiled in his heart that his lady love feeling jealous ......

Nandini with anger but hide : Bhai I think we should go back to home...we will take dinner there itself...

Manik felt she is angry with him...and that is the truth
..: aree but why ..,we decided na we will have dinner all together ...how can you go like this..

Nandini angry ....and our partners in crime noticed this...

Mukti trying to handle her : nandu manik is right we will have dinner..

Nandini : but...

Manik : let's go...and..

But interrupted by his angry baby..

Nandini angrily : noooo.....noo..

Manik gulped his saliva as she is really very angry with ashna's behavior...

Abhimanyu : baby doll let's go na...please...

Nandini angry but agreed her Bhai ...

They left the mall and moved to a restaurant for dinner ...reached soon and settled themselves in a big dining table ...

Manik's POV.

Meri Nandini...My baby love was already disturbed ...with my behavior that why I dragged her into trial room ...I can see, but again this ashna uffff why she again here ....and now I can clearly see anger in my girl's eyes I am really scared  ...don't worry love I will tell you everything..very soon .I was looking at her as she is sitting opposite to me in dining table..we all had dinner with random talks I am busy in staring my love..she too looked at me but with an angry glare ....

POV. ends

After dinner everyone left for their respective houses ....

Malhotra mansion ......

In living area Nyonika and raj talking about something ....manik entered ....

Raj : manik come...sit...

Manik : yes dad..

Raj : beta after two days we are leaving for shimla Viraj and I decided ...so packing kar lo fast...

Manik : okk ..dad ...

Nyonika : tell your friends to do packing...for the trip..hmm

Manik : ok..mom..

Nyonika : tensed ...??

Manik : no..mom just tired...

Nyonika : ok go take rest...

Manik left for his room

And texted to fab 5
"Guys do pack your stuff as we are leaving after two days for shimla ..."

And in Murthy mansion
Abhimanyu texted sparkling 6 the same massage......

MaNan as always lost in each others thoughts but this time Nandini angry but in fear of loosing manik and here manik scared as his baby love angry with him..
..
..
because of that stupid ashna

They slept with manan dream......

Arni