The proper meeting~

Começar do início

Time skip cuz authorchan is sick and lazy

He was taking you home. He was talking about Kuma, the bear, when he stopped talking. You turned to him, "Everything ok?" You asked. "We're at your house." He snickered. You shot him a look. "Bye, Maple." You whipped around. "Maple? Already?" "What? It suits you!" You snorted. "Night, Mattie-bear." He snorted this time. "G'night."

2P!Russia/Viktor: He had arrived in a black limousine. Your maids helped you get ready, dressed in a floor length black dress, black heels and light makeup, He exited the limo, dressed in a black suit, that made his pale skin shine like snow. His eyes, filled with delight as you walked towards him. He kissed your hand, and asked how you were. You merely nodded, telling him you were well. Dinner was quiet, other than asking questions about each other. He then took you to an ice cream parlor, opening you up. You turned into a chatterbox, leaving him laughing at the end of each sentence. Eventually, it came to an end, and he took you home. The night ended with a classy kiss on the hand and cheek, bid you goodnight, and asked for another date. To this question, you happily agreed. Your father saw your beaming face, and chuckled. "I take it you like him?" To this, you also agreed. Your father merely laughed again.

2P!China/Zao: Both of you wanted to stay inside. So, the date he planned was dinner, made by him, watch (fav movie), and end with goodnight cuddles. This sounded amazing to you, considering how much you had come to care for the hot headed Chinese man.  You entered your bedroom, only to realize there was a robe there for you. You smiled a tiny smile, put it on, and practically pranced into his office. He looked up in annoyance, but his expression did a 180 when he saw it was you. "Ah, greetings, tiger lily. How are you doing? I see you like the robe." You, not being much of a talker, merely nodded and blushed with a big grin on your face. He laughed. "Movie time?" You nodded quickly. He walked over, PICKED YOU UP, and waltzed to the living room, causing you to squeal and giggle. 

Time skippity do da cuz author is lazyyyyyy

The movie was over. He glanced down, to see you peacefully asleep on his lap. He smiled, a real smile, and took you not to your room, but to his, where he cuddled you for the rest of the night, reminding you that you were safe. He also kept the dark shadow of your ex locked away, hopefully so he cannot find you. (Oof that got dark)

2P!France/Francois: Since neither of you are party people,  but Francois wanted to treat you and make you feel special, he took you to a very fancy, very expensive restaurant. You both took your own cars, considering that there was a garden for guests to walk around in, so you both could just have you conversations there. You arrived after him, with him hovering near the door. He was clad in a dark blue jacket, a white shirt, and black pants. You, were dressed in a dark blue tight dress, black heels, light makeup, with your hair flowing down.  He looked up, and gave you  lazy grin. You lazy grinned back. You both marched into he room, fingers linked. You perched next to him in the booth, and rested your head against his shoulder. He chuckled. "Comfy, mon cher?" He purred in your ear. You nodded against him. 

Time skip.

The walk was wonderful. The garden's flowers glowed and basked in the moonlight. He turned to you, and kissed you. Right there, in the moonlight, everything was perfect. Sadly, because oxygen is a thing, you parted. "That was amazing." You informed him. He nodded. "Glad you agree."

Axis

2P!Germany/Lutz: He wanted to go on a hike, you agreed. You dressed in black shorts, Red tank top, and a yellow jacket, considering how cool it was at this time of night. It was about 4 in the afternoon. He showed up dressed in black jeans, loose ones you could tell, a black tank top that showed his muscles, and a black baseball hat. He smiled, and informed you he liked your attire, to which you laughed and said you liked his. The hike's end led to a small clearing, where he had set up a picnic for you two to enjoy. You giggled at the frosting on his face, and kissed it off. He growled playfully and nipped/kissed your nose. You laughed, and attacked him again. This led to an all out tickle fight. The tickle fight ended with him underneath you, and still chuckling, but you both turned bright red at your positions. You immediately got off of him, but he yanked you back down, and cuddled you until the stars came out.