"No, but you keep asking am I mad will make me mad. So stop it. I'm fine. So come on one movie."

****

Falling.

In.

Love.

How could that be? He was the total opposite of me and what I wanted. I throw cold water on my face once more. Last night I couldn't finish watching Harry Potter. I had to get away from Chase. I have never been in love before, but I'm guessing what I'm feeling for Chase is definitely that or a very strong liking for him.

"Hey is everything alright? You just spaced out." Chase walks into the bathroom, a towel, draped across his shoulder. "Is everything ok?"

"Everything is fine; I was just thinking. Can I ask you a question?"

"I've never met someone with more questions than you. Go for it." He takes a seat on the toilet.

"How do you know when you love someone?" He looks at me, with raised eyebrows. "No not me—I don't love you—I was just wondering..."

"Ummm—well my mother use to tell me that falling in love is one of the most exciting, rewarding, and scariest things you could ever do. You go from being someone who made me smile to being the greatest catalyst for the happiness and joy in my life. You go from a gorgeous woman I met to the most beautiful woman I know. You went from my crush to the love of my life." He smiles at me. Did he just confess his love for me? "I'm using the word you loosely. I can see it in your eyes that you're overthinking it. Don't overthink it. You asked me a question, remember?" He winks.

"R-right." I shake my thoughts away. "Of course. Thank you for that. I'll just get going." I back out of the bathroom, closing the door.

"Hello, Charles." Darren is standing in my room. "What would you need this for?" He picks the nightie off my computer chair.

"None of your business." I snatch it from his dirty hands. "Why are you in my room?" I stuff the nightie into the dresser. Darren doesn't know what boundaries are anymore after I walked in on him choking his chicken.

"Giving you a heads up, that we are throwing a party tonight."

"On a Tuesday?" Are they crazy? They told me they don't do parties on weekdays and now look?

"Haven't you heard that Croakington goes up on Tuesday?" He raps a bit.

"No, but I heard of Taco Tuesday—much better than what you are talking about." I smile ushering him out of my room. "You know partying on a weekday was one of the don'ts house rules. Now you guys are doing it? What's the catch?" Upon entering the living room Vincent and Tristan are playing the PS4, Miguel is busy texting away, and Austin and Everett seem to be in a heated argument on who is invited to this party.

"Nothing, just want to throw a party, right boys?"

They all shout in agreeance. I might despise parties for the rest of my life, since the Halloween party but this is a good opportunity. I can search Chase's room tonight, while he is down here entertaining their guest.

"Do you guys need help with anything?"

"Uhh, no. Don't you have classes this afternoon?" Darren takes a seat on the couch. "Don't want you missing classes over—party planning."

"Actually, I don't have any classes but I would like to help with the party..." I trail off waiting for one of them to offer some ideas or suggestions for me. Everyone remains silent and continues to do whatever it was they were doing. "Guys come on. I know you have something for me to do."