20

I glance down at the restaurant plan, unable to concentrate on the lines of numbers and letters. When Chase and I went to Raven's dorm room, my things were already placed outside the door in trash bags. For someone who I called a best friend and sister turns on me so easily for whatever reason, I don't know hurts. Part of me wants to talk to her to figure this out and the other doesn't want anything to do with such a vile human being.

I decided to stay in the dining room with the guys, to go over their businesses then tucked away in my room. I wasn't needed for the project, but I guess they are being nice and allowing me to look over some things for them. I didn't want anything to do with the project—now knowing I had to betray them.

"Why do you do that?" I look up to see Tristan staring at me weirdly.

"Do what?"

"You chew on the end of your pen, a lot. Are you hungry?" His top lip lifts in disgust. "There is pizza on the counter if you are."

I chew the pen, staring at him, wanting to annoy him just a bit. I chew on it a little too hard because the next thing you know I taste the ink. The guys are laughing and I'm rushing to the sink. Oh, my days!

"Good for you smart ass." Tristan laughs.

Yuck.

Yuck.

YUCK!

"Charles, don't rub your mouth like—holy shit. You're turning into a smurf. Stop rubbing for crying out loud woman." Darren grabs my hand mid-run and turns off the water. "One of you give me a towel please."

Their all trying to contain their laughter as we continue to study. I haven't gone to the bathroom to look in the mirror since it happened. Darren said he cleaned as much as he could get off, but the rest would go away over time. So for the past hour, I was sitting at the table with four of the most childish guys ever.

Darren would occasionally call me Smurfette. Everett and Tristan would snicker every time they look my way. And the worst of all was Miguel, every blue ball joke he can tell he would. He was indirectly making fun of me. I need to see what the hell my face looks like.

"You know what I'm leaving. You guys are so immature for sure. Haven't I been through enough today?" I glare at all of them.

"Speaking of that, where did you run off to? You were gone MIA for almost two hours, it's like you disappeared." Tristan puts his pen down and stares at me. "You know we could have caught you while running but we knew you need time to cool off, but two hours? Like what were you doing for two hours?"

"Tristan relax she is home and that's all that matters. So Charles wh—"

"Save it Everett. I'm not playing the good cop bad cop with you two. I told you guys I just went walking around and bumped into Chase and he helped me get my things from Raven's. I've been outed as a fucking virgin by my best friend in front of other people on campus." I take a deep breath as I regain my composure. "I just needed time. People are going to talk." My campus isn't small, but it's not big either. However, I've been the talk on campus whether people know me or not.

"Sorry Charles, we didn't mean to push." Tristan shrugs. "I was really worried that's all."

"It's okay, Tristan. I just don't want to talk about it anymore."

They all nodded in agreement and we continued to study. I look down at the papers still not able to concentrate. What Chase told me hours ago is still fresh and vivid in my memory. He liked me back in middle school, but Raven never told me. I guess she is a wolf in sheep's clothing. Speaking of Wolf I need to text him. I have to get fresh air and fast! I stand up too quick knocking my chair back. Their heads snap up, eyes trained on me.