Bells Keep Ringing

Start from the beginning

"Ok then"

"Wow ok"

Both of us closed the lid back on the box and walked back to our hotel which was conveniently in walking distance.

The elevator seemed like it took forever to take us back to the floor our room was on, but once we finally got back into our room, I pushed Armin down onto our bed and began kissing his now visibly scarred mating mark.
The next thing I knew, I had just had the best sex session in my entire life.

When we woke up the next morning, My husband was curled up into my side, and I remembered that we were so tired from our astonishing 4 rounds of sex that we had fallen asleep right after I knotted Armin for the fourth time.

Oh shit

I guess Armin had smelled that I was distressed and surprisingly woke up.

"What's wrong"

"By chance, um are you on birth control?"

"No, why?"

"Armin I wasn't wearing a condom how are you not freaked out by now?!?!"

"Eren, I'm pretty much infertile we don't have anything to worry about"

"I knotted you four times last night, four times!"

"The doctors say that I would have about a 1/4000% chance of conceiving, we don't have anything to worry about"

"Okay"

"C'mon, lets go take a shower"

I followed my husband out of bed and turned on the hot water in the confusing ass shower.

While I was washing the shitty hotel shampoo out of Armin's hair, he turned around and asked me,

"After we shower, do you wanna go for one more round?"

"Sure"

_______________________________

When we got back home, we picked up Tiger from our neighbors house and sat down on our couch to watch tv.

I rubbed the golden band wrapped around my husbands finger and stroked his hair while he sat in my lap.

"Ooh Eren I forgot, I need to show you something!"

Armin hopped off my lap and ran towards our bedroom. He later came out with a small box in his hand.

He placed it on my lap with eager eyes.

"Well... open it!"

Cautiously I peeled back the wrapping paper and took out
A pregnancy test. And a printed out screenshot of a confirmation email about an ultrasound appointment

I picked it up and looked into my husbands eyes.

"A-Armin"

"Are-are you?"

"Yep"

"This-This isn't a prank?"

"No of course not"

"I-I'M GOING TO BE A FATHER!!"

Armin chuckled

"Yes Eren"

"I thought you were infertile?"

"I've been taking supplements"

"How long have you known?"

"Maybe mmm a month or two"

"You-you aren't doing this just for me right?"

"Look, were well off financially and I realized that I want to be your family, and help grow our family."

"Armin Arlert you're amazing"

And then I woke up

"Eren!"

I saw a blurred Armin move across the infirmary?

"Mikasa! Eren just woke up!"

I slowly sat up in my hospital bed.

"What-what happened?"

I suddenly saw Hanji walk out towards in front of me.

"You fell out of a tree during an exposition. We had to perform surgery on your leg because of how severe some of your injuries are. However, the anesthetic we used was apparently too strong so it knocked you out for a few weeks

So that was all a dream

"Eren are you okay? You look really dazed"

Everybody had soon walked out of my room except for Armin

"Armin I just had a really really lucid dream."

"I bet, you were knocked out for weeks, you probably dreamed about something"

"It just- it just seemed so real"

"We'll tell me it then"

The blonde looked at my with his curious blue eyes.

"Its long, I'm just warning you, like if somebody wrote it down it would at least take up a 19 chapter book."

Armin looked around at the clock, it showed that we still had a few hours before we had to report back to base for dinner

"Good thing I love books then"

And then I started to explain to Armin the most interesting dream I had ever had.

However that formed a bond between us that anybody or anything could break.

_______________________________

I bolted up sweating in bed. Next to my fiancée.

"Are you ok Eren?"

"Yeah I just- I just had a dream"

"We'll come and get up, we're getting married today! We don't have time for dream telling. That can wait until later." The blonde winked at me and placed a kiss on my chin.

"Never change Armin Arlert"

"Never change Eren Jeager"

________________________________

So I'm probably only gonna have a few more chapters left of this fanfic, however,,,,,,, I'm going to be writing a sequel soon. A huge thanks to those of you who have still been reading this!!!