Chapter 8

No one's POV:

"Hey guys. You probably don't know me. I never put my name on my work and I spend a lot of time inside my home. Well my name is Peyton Meyer. I live on Oak Lane, were the recent murder on Corey Fogelmanis happened.

I knew Corey. We were neighbors, I lived next door to him. I know his wife too. I've talked to her recently and gave my condolences. Her kids are great kids. I'm not going to give there names out of respect to them and keep there privacy. Her son has a great personality. He's very funny and outgoing. Her daughter does too. She's very young but she's very happy and a little more on the shy side.

So who murdered Corey? It was Rowan's best friend Sabrina Perry.

I'm the beginning everyone thought it was Sabrina's sister, Sarah Carpenter. Sarah still goes by her maiden name. Sabrina framed her sister. She placed the gun deep in Sarah's closet. She made sure she left the shoe print at the crime scene then made her daughter put the shoes at Sarah's house. That's pretty messed up if you ask me.

Sabrina's motive? She killed Corey because Corey was cheating on Rowan, for a long time I might add. When Corey was 14 he got his first girl pregnant. He was dating Sabrina at the time and Sabrina broke up with him. Instead of going and helping the girl he got pregnant, he left her and said he wanted nothing to do with her or that baby. She couldn't take care of a baby by herself and put him up for adoption. That baby is now Sabrina's adoptive child.

There is so much going on in this neighborhood but that's not my place to say.

The reason I know so much about this murder and the reason I was assigned this article is because I live on this block. I normally don't put my name on my work but I normally put the fake name, John Smith. My real name is Peyton Meyer."

You didn't think this was the end of the story, did you?