Lucy and Juvia

*Lucys pov*

I ran as fast as I could through the old forest 'What is that thing!?' 'Its so fast!' The leafs crunched underneath my feet as I ran in random directions. I then hit an stone wall turning around "W-what do y-you want?" I said in an quiet quivering voice looking at the large shadow. "You need to FAINT!" a large booming voice hit the ground of the forest making leafs fall off trees. 'Whats... Why.. whats happening? Why is i-' I slowly fell toward the ground my bow letting my hair go lifting into the air as everything went dark.

*Juvias pov*

'Why is it hunting Juvia?' Juvia held onto the little Gray~sama doll she sleeps with to her chest as she ran way from the large shadow animal running after her. Juvia tripped down on an sharp rock letting it quickly go into her soft skin making her bleed. 'Juvia get up!' she told herself as she tried to get up and falling down again. 'No! Juvia hasn't kissed Gray~sama yet!' the large animal started getting closer and closer to her. The animal then said something Juvia didn't understand making her dizzy and weak. Juvias eyes then started closing making her let go of her Gray~sama doll.

*Lucy's pov*

My eyes slowly opened to see darkness all around me "Where am I?" the sound of boots fiting the ground came closer to me. "What do you want prisoner?" my eyes widened he had an lantern showing where I was..and his words ment "Im...in a prison.." looking at the bars infront of me. "Wow girly you're going to be sold thats a big privilege around here" he said looking at my stomach. I looked down to see an burn mark on my lower stomach "W-when did t-that happen?" "Well when you got here-oh! Theres another one!" the man said enthusiastically looking behind me. I turned around looking behind me "JUVIA!" I shouted crawling up to her and shaking her to wake her up "aggh is Juvia alive?" she said as she opened she eyes "Juvia are you ok?" I asked "Juvia is fin-where is Gray-sama doll?" juvia asked looking around. "I don't know.." I then realized that we were in rags "Juvia doesn't like these clothes.. Its itchy.." juvia said "I don't like them either juvia.."

~Juvias pov~

"Juvia misses Gray~sama.." 'Gray must be worried' she thought "I am kinda missing Natsu if I think about it" Lucy said "Do you think they are looking for us?" "I know they are.. They always look for their lost family" Lucy said as she turned around to look at the lantern. "Love rival?" lucy then sighed "Yes juvia?" "Do you have your magic?" Lucy's eyes widened as she started looking around frantically. "Juvia have you seen my keys?" Juvias eye widened knowing well that Lucys keys ment the world to her. Both girls looked around the small cell for the priceless golden objects "Juvia have you found anything?"  lucy asked Juvia "Juvia has not.." turning around Juvia looked at Lucys hair seeing a shine coming from underneath it. "Juvia needs love rival to stay still." Juvia crawled over to Lucy and started slowly untangling the gold piece. "Juvia thinks this is one of your keys" Lucy gasped "There Juvia got it out of your hair" Lucy turned looking at Juvia to reveal a golden key with an familiar sign.

*With the guild*

"WHAT DO YOU THINK WE ARE SUPPOSED TO DO JUST SIT AROUND AND TALK!??!?!" Natsu and Gray yelled at their fellow guild mates. "We are trying to think of an plan!" Erza said sternly as she looked back as Levy with worried eyes "Do you think we will be able to find them if we-" "No I don't think so.. Telepathy isn't working either and its hard the say with little evidence.." "Did we check the forest?" Levy asked Erza "We have checked some of it.." Levy the nodded looking up at Erza "Natsu, Gray, Gajeel, Wendy and I shall look through the forest if anyone shows up call us back!" Erza said to the guild as the group of fairys then ran out looking for their friends.