Family Gatherings

"Merry Christmas!" Cameron exclaimed at Ethan and I while we stood in front of the door, both of us holding gifts for the family.

Christmas music and chatter coming from inside filled my heart.
Both of our families are here.

"Merry Christmas, Cam." I greeted, giving her a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

I walk in, putting down the gifts and began taking my shoes off, I look at the interaction between Cameron and my husband.

"Merry Christmas, big sis." Ethan smiled as he kissed her forehead.

As we grew up through the years, Ethan and Cameron have gotten closer. We always visited and they still visit Grayson once every week to tell him how their week went.

It's been hard with Ethan's directing career and her political job, but they some how make it work.

Ethan got back on social media after 6 months of being released. Interviewers wanted to talk about his experience but thanks to that, he's now directed countless movies and is now directing the now popular tv drama on Netflix.

I couldn't be prouder by his skills.

As I turn my head, I see Mason, Cameron's 3 year old son, running inside towards me with my sister's daughter, Natalia.

"Aunty Lennon!" Natalia squealed as she jumped into my arms, Mason quick behind her. "Oh Natalia, you're looking more and more like your mom by the day!" I looked at my 5 year old niece with a smile.

"I missed you Mase." As Mason was hugging me, he saw Ethan behind me.

"Uncle Ethan!" He screamed, running to him as Ethan picked him up and swung him around.

Cameron and I giggled at the sweet gesture as my pregnant sister walked in from the kitchen.

"Is that my manager I hear?" She teasingly asked me, carefully wrapping me in her arms.

"Shut up, today i'm your sister." I teased back, hugging her back.

I became the CEO of Edwards Industry of Modeling and Acting, Marilyn became my top model until she was pregnant with Natalia and now, she's 6 months pregnant with another girl and we run the industry together.

Her pregnancy with Natalia happened right after my marriage with Ethan.
I remember our wedding like it was yesterday.

"Oh Lennon! You look absolutely stunning." My mother gushed with Martha.

I gained enough weight to stay in the average size for my height and ever since then, Doctor Oliver couldn't take her eyes off my progress.

She came up to me and fixed my veil. "I remember when you were first admitted to my office, and now look at you." She held my hands, looking at me up and down. "A young, 24 year old woman, growing her own company, and marrying the boy that helped you recover."

Tears fled her eyes as she spoke. "Martha, please don't cry, or else i'll start crying."

She fanned her eyes as she calmed herself down. "Gosh, i'm sorry. I'm just very proud of you and Ethan. I was scared that you both wouldn't make it." She said, hugging me. "I'll see you out there."

As she was walking away, my father walked in. "Are you ready?" He asked, extending his hand for me to hold.

I nodded.

I looked down at my gold ring on my third finger. It had our wedding date carved inside of the ring, I smiled as I felt someone's presence.

"Let's go inside and greet the family." Ethan whispered into my ear , wrapping an arm around my shoulders.