The note

A/N:Ethan's wearing this hoodie^

The rest of my day was a blur. I tried to take a nap after my anxiety attack but I couldn't stop replaying his deep voice.

I just can't get it out of my head. I wanted to know more about him.

Doctor Oliver came into my room to check in on me after hearing what happened during lunch, but I kept silent.

She tried talking to me but I pretended to be asleep, not wanting to talk about the situation anymore. I just wanted to stay focused on the boy.

Well he must be reading my mind cause right when I walked into my OCD therapy class, there he was, sitting on one of the chairs in the circle.

Even with his grey hood covering his hair, his tired eyes, and his slouched physique, he looked very attractive. Very hot even though he wasn't trying.

My heart skipped a beat when our eyes met. I gave a little wave and he just nodded, sending me a greating.

I sat at a random chair across from him as my therapist walked in.

I felt comfortable knowing that Dr. Oliver is by my side. I hate having a therapist that doesn't understand me or makes me too uncomfortable with their style of healing.

"Welcome everyone..." She began her lecture but I couldn't concentrate.

All I could concentrate on was the boy. How focused he looked while listening to Dr. Oliver.
The way he bit his lip while he listened, his eyes pressed on doctor Oliver, his hands crossed together.

I just want to hear his voice again, know his name, know him.

"Lennon!" I heard a voice say, snapping me out of my thoughts. I look at the person calling my name and saw Doctor Oliver smiling. "Mind introducing yourself?" She asked warmly as everyone's eyes were on me.

Great.

"Uh, i'm good." I denied her offer quietly, not wanting anymore attention on me.

"Come on, just one." She encouraged. "Say a fact about you."

"Uhh. I just turned seventeen?" I suggested, shrugging my shoulders.

People in the room chuckled and whispered.

They're talking about you.

I frowned, my brain is probably right.

Doctor Oliver just shook her head. "How about you talk about how you're a twin?" She suggested, smile on her face.

"Oh yeah, um. I'm older by 3 minutes." I tried to get something out, throwing a smile at my therapist.

"Good enough." She said, going back to her lecture about the neuroscience of OCD.

After that, I felt the boy's eyes on me. The entire time. Like he was trying to read me.

I looked his way a few times and yet, his eyes haven't left me.
My heart fluttered every time we made eye contact.

God, this is more than just a mystery.

---------------------------------------------

"Alright, someone tell me what the colours from the book mean." Miss Carol asked the class, trying to put some enthusiasm into her voice.

The class was obviously bored.

I was doodling in my notebook, not really paying attention. I've already read the novel and know the meanings from last year's English class, so there's no point in me listening to her.