Lust

I'm sorry, Deku.
I didn't think it would end like this.
To see the life sucked out of you right in front of me.
And no one..
Is doing anything about it.

I'm sorry I didn't show you how much you meant to me,
before you left me.
Left me in this cold world, with no love.
How could you do this to me, Deku?

Kacchan's POV

My eyelids flutter open as I look at the clock next to me, out of my bad dreams.

"10:45?!!! WHAT THE FUCK? I FUCKING OVERSLEPT FOR ALMOST THREE HOURS! GODDAMN IT, FUCK EVERYTHING!"

I threw the item on the floor, destroying its entire glass.
I shouted and yelled through the walls of my room as I got ready to go late.
Better yet, I had a nightmare last night, which fucked up my entire sleeping schedule.

"Fuck this, fuck me, fuck you, fuck this school..." I chanted until I entered the classroom filled with speechless students.

"You're three hours late, Bakugou. Have a seat." Scolded that Eraser dick.

"I know, goddamnit! You don't have to tell me." I snapped back as I angrily positioned myself in my seat.

Deku smiled and waved at me from behind, which made me feel a little better.
I love you, Deku.

"Ahem," Eraser dick tapped my desk as I was practically drooling.
"It's not nappy time, son."
I snapped out of my daydream, triggering my emotions.

"AH SHUT UP! WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT? KICK ME OUT? HUH! I'M THE BEST PERSON IN THIS SCHOOL! YOU SHOULD AT LEAST BE BLESSED TO HAVE ME!" I shouted, clearly red and aggravated.

He, surprisingly, just sighed and walked away. I felt a slight sense of victory and satisfaction.

"I'll be assigning groupwork in a few. Your groups are on the board."

I looked for my name and I see I was
paired with Kirishima, lida, and sugar baby.

"Kir..i..shima?" I ended up saying his name out loud, which Deku heard, and so did the rest of them.

"What about him?" Deku starts.
"N-Nothing! I was just, uh, looking at who's in my group!" I scramble out an excuse.
"Mmm hm." He gives me that if you say so look.

He thinks I like Kirishima? Or at least tempted by him?
I furrow my eyebrows in guilt. I wouldn't trade anyone in the world for Deku, and I can't believe he doesn't know it.
I started up the conversation with these silent zombies.

"Last night had me so high," I exclaimed over our desks.

"That's not the topic we're supposed to be talking about, Mr. Katsuki," stated lida, fixing his glasses.
"Tch, I'm already in a bad mood, four eyes. Don't make me come at you." I give him an evil stare, in which he just nods back at me in understanding.

"You were literally on Deku's back-" Kirishima started before I knocked him on the head.
"Don't remind me, dumbass." I flush up over embarrassment since Deku was right next to me.
"You were riding him like a horse! That was so funny!" He blurted out.
"Midoriya! Is your back alright? I'm surprised you came to school today! Your boyfriend weighs as much as a train!" He continued, which caused me to rip his shirt collar.