XXX

⚠️ Warning: Smut ahead! ⚠️

Deku's POV

Since homecoming was the day after tomorrow, I bought a fancy suit to match my favorite pants, and I urged Kacchan to do the same.

"Stop dragging me to useless places," he snaps as I help iron his newly-bought suit and tie.

"Come on! This is homecoming!" I try to knock some sense into him. "You're seriously going to live under a rock for the next four years of U.A?"

He stays silent. I got him this time, eh?

"Exactly." I conclude the argument with my little victory, which I'm surprised he left alone.

"Hey, uh.." He closes in on me, which caused me to dismiss my ironing. Our foreheads were touching each other as he grabbed my chin, pulling me forward.

"I'm busy trying to do your work." I snap before he kissed my lips viciously.

"I'll make you do more work, then."

Before I knew it, I fell on his bed, with his body still on top of mine. His tongue saturated my mouth as he went more deeper in. I moaned in delight as he started biting my own lip with his teeth.

My pants were off in an instant, as expected - and so was his.
He flipped me over, causing me to tremble on my hands and knees. I could feel his hot sensation right behind me, with my face burning like a volcano.

Out of the blue, he bit my rear-end like a wild animal. It sent my face numb with the overflow of redness, causing me to fall flat on the bed.
"So Icyhot was right.." He smirks as he licked inside me.
"You did get thicker."

I almost felt like using my legs to kick him away, I fucking hate it when he overteases me.
And as if he knew what I was thinking, he snatched my ankles standing up, causing me to hang almost upside down.

"I dare you to turn around." He smiles as I try to grab on to the bed, with half of my body practically in the air.

"Aghh.. what did I do to get this punishment?" Tears of pain roll down my eyes, but I liked it.

"I haven't fucked you in a while, honestly." He flips me on my back, now facing him.

"W-we just did yesterday.." I avoid making eye contact with the sex beast in front of me.

"Shut the fuck up, and let me do my job."
I nod and respond a seductive, "y-yes daddy."

He pushes me off the bed and sits up in front of me, slouching with his elbows resting on his knees. I look up, making eye contact as his sex-crazed eyes search mine.

"Come here."

I crawl towards him on my hands and knees like an infant. I poke my head out in between his legs as he holds my chin, with his dick right in front of my face.

"You know your job. Get to it."

I gulp down my dignity and begin sucking him. My mouth is small, so I wasn't really able to fit all of "him" into it, which just entertained and amused him. I could swear he was laughing at my painful attempts.

"Ahh, babe, you suck too hard." He ruffles my hair and pushes my head more in, which caused me to bite right through his private.

"Ow bitch! I know you like it but you're gonna bite my dick off if you keep doing that." He snaps, which caused me to stop.

"A-Am I hurting you..?" I stutter, which in return I received a malicious smirk.

"You act like you've never done this before. Has it been that long since you gave me head?" He snaps, as I stare perplexed at his private.

"Sorry but it feels like you've grown at least an inch." My beaming eyes meet his furious ones.

"Or maybe you need to practice more." He smiles and pushes me away, which signals the near end.

He turns around, and I notice a large dragon tattoo starting on his right shoulder, taking over half of his back. My eyes widen as he puts his pants back on.

I sigh and attempt to pull my clothes back on, which is when Kacchan slapped them out of my hand and pulled me to his chest, grasping me as tight as ever.

My head was resting on his hard, muscly shoulder, which turned me on like a switch. Him, on the other hand, was doing his "own thing" with the rest of my body. I shower his neck up with pure kisses and hickeys, which didn't even earn me a single glance from Kacchan, since he was occupied with whatever he was doing to me down there.

His face structure, as I just realized, was way beyond just simply attractive. His jawline was as sharp as a blade, and his high cheekbones were just as perfect. I had a good view of his face, analyzing from the side as he was looking down, doing something really sneaky, since I was basically screaming my lungs out whenever he shoved his finger inside God knows where. I wanted to talk but he looked so peaceful and I didn't want to ruin the moment.

"K-Kacchan?" I quietly whisper.
He faces me with his face as red as ever.
"You never told me about your secret area." He frowns.
"My secret area?"
"The area I was fingering." His eyes looked sad, which totally confused and amused me.
"I didn't even know, really." I say awkwardly, since I was getting uncomfortable.
"Wow." He breaks eye contact.
"I, uh.." He bites his lip.
"Kacchan? Are you okay?" I rub his back.
"Nothing." He stands up, stretching his muscles out, with my body still attached to his chest.

He puts me down gently, which surprised me. I was totally confused on what went wrong.

"Kacchan, tell me what's bothering you." I grab his arm before he entered the bathroom.

"I just really like your body, that's all." He holds my face in his hands.

"Why are you being so shy about it?" I smile and tease.

"Oh, um.. I don't know." He dismissed me as he went to take his condom off.

Kacchan's POV

"I'm just sexually frustrated, that's all." I tell myself as I place my condom in the garbage.
I look at myself in the mirror, with hickeys scattering my chest up.
"My baby can really be a freak sometimes." I smile as I open back the door to see a happy Deku ironing a shirt.

"Oh my fucking god, you nerd." I slap him and return his cheek with a kiss.

"What? Someone's gonna do it, and I know it's not gonna be you." I blush out of embarrassment.

I love this fucking dumbass way too much.

Author's Note —
ayyy first real smut involving detail 👀💦 I didn't want to make it too pervy or else i'll get this shit reported lmao
I haven't made a chapter in a long time i'm sorry 😩