|14|Here We Go Again.

Start from the beginning

~~~~

"Hey, Naruto!" She shouted in greeting, jogging over to where the blonde boy was training. "Where's Kakashi? I thought he would've been with you."

"Kakashi?" The blonde tilted his head at the unexpected appearance and question from his sister. "Oh! He went with Shikamaru on a mission!" The blonde boy explained, grinning and running over to give a hug to the whiskered girl.

She cringed as soon as his limbs were wrapped around her, but despite the sweaty smell, she returned the hug. "You're all sweaty!" She whined, tilting her head back, but stayed in his embrace. And for that moment they were in each other's embrace, she felt something detaching from her spirit, but not knowing entirely what it was, she ignored the feeling and enjoyed the warmth that spread within her heart, a smile gracing her lips.

"So, how's the jutsu coming along?" She asked, not stopping Naruto from digging into the bag she brought, looking at its contents.

"Mmm hmm!" He answered, shoving more food into his mouth. Gaining a laugh from Mina.

"So, I'll leave you to it." She smiled, waving at him before disappearing right in front of his eyes.

~~~~

I'm pretty sure everyone's had that one time where they took a giant poop and a sudden feeling of being light was evident afterwards. Yeah, the feeling afterwards was great but during? Ouch. It was almost laughable at how terrible you feel during this pooping session, yet, it was worth it since the feeling afterwards is one of the best things you'll feel in your life.

"Hey!" She called to the outside, hoping for an answer from her brother. And she got an answer, an annoyed whine. "I NEED MORE TOILET PAPER!" She screamed.

"Get it yourself!" Came the response of her brother, muffled by the door and any other things.

"I CAN'T!"

"Why?!"

"'CAUSE IM TAKING A GIANT DUMP, YA KNOW! AND I NEED MORE TOILET PAPER! SO GET OFF YOUR LAZY ASS AND GIVE ME SOME!"

It wasn't long after that shout that Naruto twisted the handle to the door to the bathroom and popped a hand in, holding the roll of toilet paper in it. "Gosh, you'll never get a boyfriend if you use language like that." He muttered, about to close the door.

"Naruto?" She called in a calmer voice, eyebrow slightly twitching in annoyance. The teen stopped, leaving a gap in the door to hear her response. "If they can't love me for me, then screw them, I don't need a boyfriend." Her response brought a grin to Naruto's face, "Besides, you're a handful already."

"OI!"

She laughed, shooing him away saying, "You need to leave if you want to make it in time to be back up."

"I'll see you later, then!" He shouted, remembering that he came home to get some more weapons for the mission he was about to depart on.

"STAY SAFE!"

~~~

Lips turned downwards into a frustrated frown, she stared intently at the glass brimming with water. Hand placed beside it and chakra seeping to her palms, she moved her hand closer to the glass in hopes to heat it up. She had figured it would be similar to the technique when making a fireball, moulding superheated chakra inside the stomach before releasing it via the lungs and mouth. But this time, she didn't have to release it through the lungs or mouth, she didn't have to release it at all.

Superheating chakra in the palms of her hands until it was able to boil the water in the glass, then she would move on to trying to heat up larger amounts of water. And when she managed to do that, hopefully, she would be able to heat the water in her body to boiling point. Though, how she would manage was beyond her, and she wasn't even sure if this was going to work, but it was worth a shot, right?