"Is that what artist do? They create art based on their feelings," she started to rant and I just listened to her. "It's just a suggestion, silly me. I just don't want to see you like this."

That perked me up. "May I know why?"

Khloe coughed blithely, shifting her head to the side. "I-It doesn't suit you. I mean, crying is nasty... in general."

I gaped my mouth in disbelief. My arms and hands undid from her. Squeezing my eyes tight, I just gathered that we were nothing more than rivals. It was an unrelenting cycle, actually. I would find myself clinging into her but would realize in the end that there were limits.

It was the reason why I sought to sleep with her. It means that I had won from the battle we initiated since the party, since the body shot. It was enough proof to say that I was truly the best kisser. I was keen to break the boundaries trusting that things would end between us afterwards. So that I could breakdown the cycle.

Shaking my head, I moved myself from her lap and stood outside her car. I needed to divert myself from what she had said to me. "I need my ice cream."

"Huh?" she asked, peering up at me with perplexity in her eyes.

"Drive me to an ice cream shop. I want my strawberry cheesecake flavored ice cream."

She released a heavy sigh before bouncing off to march around to the driver's seat. I sat back inside and observed her as she ignited the car.

Coincidentally, the ice cream shop we entered had the flavor I was craving for. I ordered my own premium sundae while she got a mango-flavored refresher. We seated at the far corner of the shop and dive in quietly.

"Feeling better?" her voice low as she asked.

I froze for a second with spoon in my mouth and then shook my head. I didn't bother to look at her at all. I was too upset about what happened to Tiana.

"Hey, look at me," I heard her say, causing me to move my eyes up forcefully.

I was a little surprised at her sight. She was pushing her cheeks with her palms while her eyes squinted.

My brow rose up. "What are you doing?"

This time, she stuck her tongue out, pulled her ears out and her pupils rolled back. Obviously, Khloe was attempting to make funny faces.

I chuckled, then laughed at her effort.

Khloe beamed. "I got you laughing."

I bit my lip to restrain myself from smiling so wildly. Scooping a portion of my ice cream, I offered it to her with a toothless smile. She leaned forward on the table and claimed her reward for making me feel better.

Khloe nodded, her tongue brushed her upper lip in satisfaction. It was almost alluring.... almost. I still couldn't believe I had this kind of relationship with her. I couldn't even name it. Let alone knows what I felt about her. Of course, I didn't feel anything.

As I mentioned, her group of wannabes and my group of awesomeness had a lot of fair share of encounters. However, because of her half-sister, Quinn, we hung out sometime ago. And from my observation, there was a little heat in the air but we did fine.

Her friends, Maggie and James were cool and it seemed like we harmonized due to unforeseen events, or more like troubling dealings. In the first place, we assembled because we ganged up to Olivia and Ella who had the knack to go against Quinn and Arisa's relationship. And just recently, we shattered down Timothy for hurting Bailey.

I wondered if it's going to be creepy if our groups became friends with each other. In all honesty, I wasn't against the idea. It was just Khloe started the war with Arisa for some nameless reason.