Home.

Dimitri's POV

Sky, Vertin, and I walked through the door and it vanished behind us.

"Great."

I turned back around to see nothing. Absolutely nothing. Everything was white. It reminded me of that Spongebob episode where Squidward traveled through time and got stuck in an empty space.

"Now how are we supposed to find him?" I inquired.

As soon as I finished speaking, I heard a loud roar, followed by a distant scream, "HOLY MOTHERFUCKING CUNTNIPPLES."

"Found him." Vertin spoke.

"You don't say?" I said with enough sarcasm to drown us all.

"Come on, let's go." I commanded.

We ran towards the screaming, shouting for Arrow ourselves.

"ARROW!"

"I'LL NEVER LOVE YOU! SO STOP!" He yelled distantly.

'Is he talking about me?' I worried.

My heart broke into a million pieces but I blinked the tears away and kept running. He still needed our help regardless of my feelings toward him and the feelings I thought he had toward me.

We finally caught up to him, with Sky falling behind.

"ARROW!"

"LEVI?"

He spun around and our eyes met before another roar broke us apart. I turned to the giant monster storming towards him. It was Godzilla huge. But it was black with dark purple eyes, more than two, and it reeked of rotten eggs. It stopped and turned to us.

"Ohhhh.." The monster said deeply, "This must be the earth douchebag that you never shut up about."

"Will, stop!" Arrow yelled.

So the monster's name was Will? How did he know that?

"Ehhhh.. No. I think I'll have myself a snack." He replied.

Will charged toward us. We stood there poised to fight before there was a loud crash of lightning.

'Lightning? That makes no sense.'

I turned to Sky, who had stopped puking and his eyes began glowing gold, instead of their regular light blue. He lifted up into the air like a ragdoll. I turned back to Will and he had frozen at the scene.

"No, no, no. This wasn't supposed to happen." Will finally spoke.

He turned to Arrow and I followed his gaze. The same thing that was happening to Sky was happening to Arrow. He turned and growled and charged towards Sky. Vertin and I charged at him, but he swatted us away like a couple of flies. He ran to swipe at Sky in an attempt to stop whatever was happening, but a bolt of white lightning out of nowhere shocked him and coursed through his body. He began shrinking until he was a dead man in a poisonous puddle. I snapped back to Arrow who was being floating towards Sky. I was sitting down now, unable to believe the sight in front of me. They stopped when they were right next to each other. Their eyes had stopped glowing and they looked as if they had become aware of what was going on. Arrow bowed to Sky and I swear I saw a tear fall from his eye. Sky nodded back and waved before he vanished. Arrow's eyes glowed again before he was floating back down to the ground. As soon as his feet touched, he collapsed. Vertin and I scrambled over and I felt for his pulse. He was still alive. I turned to Vertin for an explanation.

"It's better if he tells you."

I looked down at him again before picking him up in my arms.

"How do you suppose we get out?" I asked.

Arrow shifted a little and lifted his arm, pointing in front of us before a bolt of lightning shot out of his finger and formed a door with a spiral of white and gold.

"Home." He mumbled before settling in my arms, smiling in his sleep.

||||||||||

A/N:

YOU'RE SO WELCOME.

COMMENT PLEASH

BYEEEEEEEEEEEE