YAAAAASSS GAGA YAAAAASSS

Sophie's POV

"WAIT, SLOW YOUR ROLL. ARE YOU SAYING WE'RE BROTHER AND SISTER?" Aaron screamed.

"Could you not yell so loud? I am right here, you know."

"IM SORRY...sorry. I just can't believe it-"

I saddened at that. Maybe he didn't want a sister? I probably wouldn't want me either.

"I have a sister...that iS SO COOL! I mean, I've always wanted a sister!" He stood up quickly. I instantly grinned.

"WE CAN TALK ABOUT BOYS TOGETHER!!!" He screamed.

"HUG ME BROTHA!" He laughed at my Drake & Josh reference. We kept laughing and once we pulled apart, Amy walked in, eating a bag of skittles.

"Ooohh! Skittles!" We rushed over to Amy and she pulled back.

"NUH UH, TASTE YOUR OWN RAINBOW"

"I would but I can't eat Aaron." I said.

We all laughed at that.

"So why's everyone so happy?" Amy asked.

"WE JUST FOUND OUT WE'RE BROTHER AND SISTER!" Aaron exclaimed.

Amy spit out her skittles in shock and a couple stuck to Aaron's face.

"OMIGOSHH I'M SO SORRY" Amy and I burst out laughing.

"Ugh. So not how I wanted to taste the rainbow. I have to go wash my face now."

Amy and I were now rolling on the floor, clutching our sides unable to breathe.

"Here, I got it." She shot a pulse of water at Aaron and his face was completely drenched. She got up to see what she had created and started to laugh again. I was still on the floor about to burst into tears.

"OH HELL NAW." Aaron screamed.
He shot a blast of air at her and missed.
"DAMN IT!"

"MISSED ME, MISSED ME, NOW YOU GOTTA- ew, wait. Nevermind." Amy taunted. She ran across Aaron's room jumping over the bed and jumping through the window. Aaron and I ran up to the window and looked down. There she was, floating on her back in the pool. Aaron turned to go downstairs, so I followed. But at the last minute, he turned back around and flew out the window.

"SEE YOU ON THE FLIPSIDE, SISTA." He called.

I heard a distant splash and ran back to the window. Amy and Aaron were both in the pool splashing each other with water and air. I, trying to find my own method of flying, jump out the window with my fists clenched at my side. They produced enough fire so I was lifted up into the air. "WHOOHOO!!" I screamed. This was the most fun I've had in weeks.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Amy's POV

I watched as my new friends chased each other around in the sky. Of course, Aaron was faster. He is the Air Elemental. Sophie was a little bit slow, but that can be fixed with a little training. All we need now is the Earth Elemental. But, he could be anywhere. I sunk to the bottom of the pool and just sat there. How were we going to find him? I looked up to see Aaron swimming down to me with an air bubble around his head. He looked confused but just sat down with me.

"Where'd Sophie go?"

"She exhausted her powers. It takes a lot out of her to fly. So she's resting.

"Oh okay."

"Why are you sitting here by your lonesome, sweetie?"

"I'm just stressed about everything. We don't know what happened to the shifters and we still haven't found the Earth Elemental. "

"Hey, it'll be okay," he grinned. "I promise!"

That's what I loved about Aaron, he could always lift my spirits up. He took my hand and pulled me to the surface. It had started raining while we were talking and by now it was storming.

"Hey, have you ever wanted to see the inside of a thunderstorm?"

I didn't have time to answer as Aaron pulled me up out of the water and took me into the clouds. It was so beautiful. The way that it was loud and wet down there and just peaceful up here. We stayed here, floating amongst the clouds until it was time to go home. We walked back into the house to find Sophie cooking.

"IT COOKS, TOO?" I yelled, startling her.

She jumped a few feet in the air and the pasta landed on the floor.

"NOOOO! PASTAAAAAAAAA! WHYYYYY?" She knelt over her pasta picking it up and mock crying. She looked to us for a reaction. Aaron and I looked at each other and looked back at Sophie.

"BRAVA, BELLISIMA, YAAAAAAAS GAGA YAAAAAAAS." We both clapped and cheered.

We all ended up laughing.

"Looks like it's a another pizza night."

|||||

The next morning, I awoke in my waterbed. What can I say? It's relaxing. I got up, washed my face, and decided to look around my room. It's been quite a journey with Aaron landing in my garden and Sophie being, well, Sophie. I smiled at the memories and instantly frowned. How was I going to tell them about the prophecy? They don't have to know? right? right.