Ooh! Kinky!

We ran back to the park where i first saw her and from there we tried to sense her. We, as a team, weren't strong enough to pinpoint her location exactly, but we eventually figured out where she lived using my awesome powers of deduction.

"Hey, dumbass. The house is over here." Amy said

"How do you know that?"

"There's a red motorcycle over here."

"What does that have to do-"

"The license plate says Sophie."

"Sophie's a pretty common name; how do you know that's her motorcycle?"

"I'm going to bite you."

"Ooh! Kinky!" I giggled.

She glared at me. I think she was imagining my death.

I raised my hands in surrender.

"I'm coming, sheesh. Chill."

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

When we got to Sophie's house, there was an eerie chill. Like we were inside a giant ice cube. We were about to knock on Sophie's door, when we heard a bone chilling scream. I blew the door down like the big bad wolf, and we stormed inside.

"I'll check upstairs, you check downstairs." Amy ordered.

"Great, i love being on the bottom."

"Aaron, this is not the time."

"Just trying to lighten the mood."

"Go."

"Sorry."

I split up from Amy and started towards the living room. I felt like I was in a horror movie and I was that stupid girl who went into the creepy house even though EVERYBODY was screaming no. I was about to go outside when I heard someone whisper my name.

"..psst...aaron...I'm in the guest bedroom."

I entered, like the aforementioned idiot, and couldn't believe my eyes.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Amy's POV (first ever! Teehee!)

I first went into the master bedroom and it looked..simple. Like no one had ever lived here before. There was dust on the bed and dresser. I exited the room and went into the second bedroom. Now, this bedroom, someone definitely lives here. And that someone was Sophie. The walls were a bright orange with writing on all of them. Mostly band lyrics and drawings. I saw bands like Panic! At The Disco, Twenty One Pilots, and Fall Out Boy. At least she has good taste.

My thoughts were interrupted by a scream followed by a feeling of emptiness.

"AARON! NO!" I screamed.