..or sweet Jesus I will take you right now

Levi's POV

We sat there on the field, awkwardly. I found myself admiring his looks. The way his black hair fell in front of his eyes. His bright white eyes glimmered behind it. He sat with his legs crossed across from me. He looked up at me and I quickly looked away.

"I'm sorry for scaring you. But you did have it coming." He joked.

"I HAD it coming?" I exclaimed.

"Yeah! You attacked first!"

"Well, okay. I'll give you that. I just had to make sure it was you."

"Me?"

"Yeah, you're the Air Elemental. I'm the Earth Elemental. "

"Duhh. I'm not a dumbass. The eyes are a dead giveaway."

"Are you always this sarcastic?"

"That depends, are you always this incredibly stupid?" He got up and started walking away.

"Hey, where're you going?" I stood up as he turned to look at me.

"Well, someone is afraid of flying, so we have to take the long way home."

"HEY, IM NOT AFRAID OF ANYTHING! except flying."

"Exactly, so how do you think we get home?"

I stood there blankly, my mouth gaping. He stood there waiting for an answer. Impatiently, I might add. And I will. I took this time to admire his more..distinctive features. But, unfortunately I was interrupted by the incredibly rude man in front of me.

"What?"

He facepalmed. "Tell me how we're getting home right now, or sweet Jesus, I will take you right now."

"Oh really? I think I might enjoy that," I smirked.

Aaron's (incredibly annoyed) POV

"OH HELL NAW!" I yelled ghetto-y."That's it. We're doing it my way."

"Wha-"

He didn't have time to answer as I flew into him grabbing him under his arms and lifting him up into the air. He started to flail like a magikarp.

"Stop freaking out, or so help me, I will drop you into your precious earth." He glared at me, but did what I asked.

Halfway home, I got tired of carrying him. So to my own enjoyment, I let him go. I waited until he was six feet off the ground to save him. Then, I let my wind carry him up to where I was. He was floating on his back.

"I would insult you, but I'm afraid you'll drop me again."

"Good plan. To be fair, you're pretty heavy and if I carried you any further, I'd pass out."

"Pass out?!"

"Yeah, before, when I first discovered my powers, I would pass out and crash land. Now, I pass out and keep flying. Last time, I flew into a thunderstorm. "

"Shocking."

"HA-HA. But anyways, if I passed out while holding you, you'd fall and I wouldn't wake up to save you. So you're welcome" I grinned.

"Thanks." He deadpanned.

"Hey, I suggest a truce. I won't try to insult you much, if you never take me flying again."

"Much?"

"Okayyyy, Major Buzzkill, never."

"Okay, deal."

"Deal."

0000000000000000000000000000

Author's note:

Vote for pokemon reference!

Also, leave comments please!!

And If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask.

The first commenter can get a role in the book if they so please.

(Cassie, you're already in the book, so hush your face.)