WOMAN SLOW THE FUCK DOWN

I got home with the girl in my arms, not my ideal date. I laid her in my bed and I went outside to the pool. Amy wasn't home yet so I decided to train a little. I made waves in the pool, made mini hurricanes and learned how to float in the air. 3 hours had gone by and the girl was still passed out. Amy would get home any minute now. I decided to make dinner and by make dinner, i mean i ordered pizza. I heard a scream and rushed upstairs. I entered my room and she was sitting cross legged on the floor, with her eyes closed, and the tips of her hair started to smoke. All of a sudden, it began to get really hot. I, unsure what to do, sat down in front of her and began imitating her. I heard a door close behind me.

"WHAT THE-" Amy exclaimed.

"SHHHHH!" I gestured for her to sit down next to me.

I began to form the mini tornado like the one before. But this one was much more focused than the last one. Amy added her water in and the hurricane glowed. When it glowed, the girl opened her eyes; they burned a fire red.
She's was amazed at the small wonder in front of her.

"My name is Aaron, and this is Amy. We've been looking for you. "

"My..my name is Sophie. I feel like I know you. What do you mean looking for me?"

"We'll explain in just a minute, but for now, I need you to add your fire in to it."

"I don't know what that means." she spoke worriedly.

"Close your eyes and pretend there is a fireball forming in your hand, feel your hands warming up and mold it into being." Amy spoke softly.

Sophie nodded and did as she was instructed. When she opened her eyes, the fireball, though small, glowed brightly in her palm. Her eyes were also glowing a fierce shade of crimson red.

"Now drop it into the hurricane." Amy instructed.

Sophie dropped her fireball into the eye of the hurricane, and it swallowed the fire and pushed it to the outside, joining the water and creating stripes of blues and reds. It glowed even brighter now and we all felt that surge of power as our eyes shone brighter than ever before. Sophie's fire disappeared and mine and Amy's powers disappeared as well. We all took a deep breath and relaxed. Amy went downstairs to fix us all some tea.

"Haha.. That was amazing. Also, how did i get here? I remember walking home to clean up but then nothing."

"Sophie, did your parents ever tell you about your destiny?" I asked, changing the conversation.

"Um..once when I was little. They told me something like that. But I thought they were crazy and brushed it off."

"Where are your parents now?"

"They're at home probably wondering where I am. Oh god I'm so screwed. I need to get home. Thanks for... That, bye!" She said as she blazed downstairs practically pushing Amy out of her way.

I heard the door slam shut, with a faint "SORRY!" Behind it.

Amy walked into my room to see a confused look on my face.

"What's wrong? What happened?"

"I asked her about her parents and she said they were still alive. I thought our parents had to die when we were of age?"

"They are. Unless..." Amy's eyes widened and she rushed out of my room.

I got up and followed her downstairs. "Unless what?"

"Where did you find her?" Amy asked urgently.

"UHH.. in the park near the school. Why?"

"We need to find her now. Her parents aren't her parents."

"WOMAN SLOW THE FUCK DOWN. Tell me what's up."

"I think the witches hired shapeshifters to pretend to be Sophie's parents. It's pretty common for them to use shapeshifters to do their dirty work."

"Oh gosh. We need to find her, and then we need to have a conversation on how you know all this."

"Oh, hush."

"It is pretty suspicious."

"Whatever. Let's go."