Thanksgiving-Barry x Reader

"Wow," Barry said. "They're loud."
"Tell me about it." You sighed.
Iris and Barry watched the three children in the living room scream at eachother. They're all arguing over a stupid toy that has chew bites on it. Like..what? Who wants that?
"Ooh, turkey!" Iris squealed as she ran over to the table.
Everyone has eaten already. You were absolutely stuffed, but turkey sounded good.
"Turkey!" You smiled as you took a piece.
"Keep eating like that and you'll get fat." You hear your uncle laugh as he watched you eat.
"I see you speak from experience." Iris said.
"Oooh, burn." You smirked.
You tossed the turkey into your mouth and you went back over to Barry.
Barry smiled at you and embraced you in a hug.
You feel him kiss the top of your head with a small smile.
"I'm thankful for you." Barry said.
"I'm so thankful for you." You smiled before you kissed him.
Iris "awed" the two of you with a huge smile.
"Get it." She laughed.
That made you pull away with a burst of laughter, leaving Barry wanting more of your kiss.
He tilted your head towards his face again and kissed you more passionately than before.
The kiss lasted for about forty five seconds and only because you needed oxygen.
"I love you." Barry smiled.
"I love you."

A/N:
Like I said..Small and Short! :3
So sorry that it's so short but I'm so tired to be awake💞 forgive me.
I'll publish longer ones tomorrow. But for now, imma focus on Thanksgiving one-shots.