You Break Up

Barry:

When you two broke up, you moved out. You went to live with Iris and Eddie. The fight you guys had was way too much for you stay there, so you hung out with Iris because she knows how to keep you calm. You guys went shopping, she bought you snacks to tell you it'll be okay. You had no choice but to continue to work at CCPD. You and Barry didn't talk much.

Cisco:

Your fight was more like an argument, but it ended with you throwing fists and crying all night long. You went to buy a new apartment, and continued to work at S.T.A.R Labs. You worked with Caitlin. You decided to ignore Cisco and his texts for 2 months.

Caitlin:

You broke up with her because of the fact she was working with Savitar. She turned into Killer Frost, and abandoned the team.

Harrison:

His desire for The Reverse Flash was just too much. The way he scanned the suit evedy other night. The way he spoke to Barry like he was his friend. You couldn't do it. So you ran for your life. You didn't tell him about it, and moved out of the city. Team Flash thought you were kidnapped until they found a note under your bed, saying that you did leave. You went back to your grandparents since your parents were dead. They helped you start over.

Iris:

She didn't want to break up, nor did you. But with so much going on with Savitar, you guys decided to give each other some space.

You didn't talk, eat, or sleep for days. She didn't even do so well on going to work.

Wally:

The speed slowed down your relationship. He broke it off. You simply shed a tear, and walked away. He didn't want to do it, but with him seeing Barry in so much trouble with his relationships due to his speed, he didn't wanna put you in danger.