Iris x Reader

"Iris!" You call out downstairs.
No reply.
You only wondered on what she could be doing that's more important than talking to you.
"Iris!!!" You yell louder than before.
Still no reply.
What the heck?
"Oh my GOSH!" You scream, stomping your way out of the bedroom and down the steps.
"Iris!?" You call out again.
You walked around the house looking for your girlfriend, but not much luck. You groaned in irritation as you saw a note on the table.

"Hey babe! I'm so sorry that I couldn't tell you in person, buy...I'll be out of town tonight and in the morning. I should be home in time for dinner tomorrow! I love you :) see ya soon.
-Iris <3"
You could see she drew a small heart by her name which made you smile.
"Okay." You smiled. "All is forgiven."

----
"Okay, so...I'm bored." You say to Barry on the phone.
"Bored? Go watch some movies with Iris. You love doing that." Barry suggested.
"She's not here." You pout. "I'm all alone."
"Oh..then..sleep? It's midnight." He chuckled.
"How am I supposed to sleep without Iris? We always sleep together." You scoffed.
"That came out too fast." You say. "We always..fall asleep with each other?"
"Okay..then you could sleep naked? I don't know!" You could hear Barry laugh.
"But sleeping naked is very dangerous." You claimed.
"And why's that?" Barry asked.
"Because if someone breaks into your house in the middle of the night, it's going to be very embarrasing to fight them off naked." You explain. "Am I right?"
Barry started to laugh so hard he sounded like a windex bottle.
"On the contrary, if the person is shocked that you're naked then it'd be the perfect chance to take his mind off of balance and then you start yodeling and really freak him out before you knee him in the balls and with your bare knee and then run to call 911." Barry wheezed.
"Well, there's two kinds of people." You sighed.

You turn over to the kitchen and you see a stack of cookies. Oh my gosh, yes.
"Barry!" You chirped.
"Yes?" Barry replied.
"I have to go and vacuum the dog bed! I'll call you later!" You lied.
"But you don't have a do-"
You toss your phone onto the couch and you run into the kitchen where you saw those cookies.
"Cookies.." You mumbled while taking one.
Ring. Ring. Ring. Ring. Ring.
"Hello?" You hurried to answer the phone.
"Babe! Please do not sleep naked." Iris breathed out.
"Iris? How did you kn-"
"Barry told me." She laughed.
"Oh boy, he better run fast tomorrow because he will be catching these hands." You smiled while chewing your cookie.
"Alright, and oh!! There are cookies on the counter." Iris said.
"I know I'm eati-"
"Do not eat them! They're evidence of marijuana." Iris began to speak just as you did.
Oh my GOSH.
"HUH?" You squealed.
"Don't eat them. I guess they're known as something called..edibles." Iris said.
"Uhm.." You say.
"I gotta go!"
"What? Why?" Iris asked.
"I gotta go and vacuum the dog bed!" You lied again.
"But we don't have a do-"

A/N:
JUST A LAME LITTLE DRABBLE. i just wrote this so please excuse my profanity. I'm really tired