Sasha Allen ~ Savitar x reader

Requested by CathylinKent
PART TWO WILL BE UP IN AN HOUR. SO SORRY. IT GOT LOST. I HAD IT WRITTEN BUT IT IS SOMEHOW DELETED?? OKAY. ENJOY.
Based off of Savitar! Not present Barry. To the requester: i am so sorry that it took forever. I had so much trouble with it.
And...F.B stands for Future Barry.
T

he title above doesn't mean Barry, it means F Barry. Oh! That's fun to say.
On to the story then!
Warning!: Following is not a SMUT. NOT A SMUT. I REPEAT. NOT A SMUT. Just a small portion of fluff.

The kiss started to become more intense by the second. I sighed once I felt (F) Barry's tongue slide across my lower lip. I then allowed his tongue inside of my mouth thinking "why not?"
We let our tongues wrestle until it was time to gasp for oxygen. We pulled away panting, grateful for the air.
"All the way." He says, pushing me down on the bed.

×Time Skip due to authors being uncomfortable writing SMUT×

And 9 months later, I'm standing in my living room with a baby-who still hasn't seen her father. He did want to visit, of course, but with work troubles he couldn't. Oh, and if you must know, I do know that (F) Barry is Savitar and is Barry's mortal enemy. I also named our daughter Sasha since it reminds me of his "bad guy" name. And, of course, I would never even think of telling Team Flash about the baby's last name because everyone- including Iris, would be looking at The Flash.
And to top things off of bad things, my babysitter for Sasha ended up being really busy with her father, and now I had to take Sasha to work with me. The only thing I could do is wonder on how the team would react to my baby.
But all of those thoughts were shook away when I tossed my head into both directions as I heard the elevator bell ding. It was signalling that I was on the Command Center floor.
I gently pulled Sasha closer to my chest as she was still sleeping soundlessly. Cisco doesn't look up when I walked near the desk. But he does look up when Sasha whines a little bit.
"Oh my gosh, oh my gosh!" Cisco freaked out. "Who's child is that?!"
He flapped his arms around a little bit and suck down into his spinny chair (whatever they're called.)
"Don't tell me it's Julian's!" He stuttered.
Cisco stood up from his seat when i I saw everyone flood into the command center.
"Ugh," I groaned. "Thanks Cisco."
"Everyone is here to listen to the news.." You then mumbled.
Jesse appeared from behind Wally and she looked really confused.
"And what is that news?" She asked.
"You guys haven't been wondering why I always denied your request for missions and I avoided coming here for nine months?" I say looking pointedly at every single one of them.
"So..who's baby is it?" Angel (O.C CHARACTER) asked confused.
"Mine.." I mumbled.
Everyone gave me wide eyes, Wally was even gasping for air.
"And the father?" Barry asked suspiciously.
I gave am awkward smile. This isn't good.
"Um, adopted.." I lied.
Everyone nodded. I noticed only Cisco and Barry didn't.
"Well, congratulations." Iris smiled and hugged me.
"Thank you.." I hugged back.
"Now come to Aunt Iris." She said to Sasha. I laughed as I handed the baby to Iris, and then I watched them leave the room. Caitlin and Jessie followed Irisand Barry and Cisco went into the MedLab together.
"This is ridiculous." Julian said.
"What?" I sighed as I walked to my desk.
"A baby!?" Julian hissed. "How come you never told anyone?"
"Okay..Julian get over yourself." Beatrice cut in. (MY O.C FOR ROLEPLAY! COOL RIGHT?!)
I watched as Beatrice lectured Julian for interfering with my business.
But then I had an idea for any sign of Savitar recently.

×time skip×
"Hey, (Y/N), can I talk to you for a minute?" I hear Barry call for me in the other room.
"Hm?" I murmered.
I walked into the hallway to see Cisco and Barry whispering to eachother. When they saw me, they both looked around to make sure it was only us three in the small area.
"What is going on?" I asked.
"We did some research about Sasha." Barry explained.
"You did research on my daughter!?" I growled.
I glare at them with the most evil look. But Cisco looks at me exactly the same.
"You say she is adopted! But what doesn't make sense is that you disappeared for nine months! You were pregnant with Sasha, and you know it!" Cisco said.
"Cisco, I can explain why I lied! I had to! You wou-"
"We know who the father is." Barry said. He was the only calm one in the room.
"You can't prove anything." I say, turning my face off to the side.
"If..If he hurt you, we're here for you." Barry said.
"No! No!" I snapped. "He didn't rape me!"
"I love him!" I shout.
I assumed I screamed really loud when I saw Harry coming over.

"Emergency in the cortex." Harry wheezed. "It's about Sasha."
I bolted into the cortex where Caitlin and Iris were hovering over Beatrice's body with Sasha in her hands.
"(Y/N), Sasha is vibrating." Beatrice gasped.
"(Y/N), you need to tell them!" Cisco said.
"Tell us what?" Julian asked when he walked into the cortex.
"Perfect timing, Julian." I sighed.
I took a seat next to Iris and Beatrice and I inhaled a sharp breath before speaking again.
"Sasha isn't adopted." I say. "She's my baby."
"Oh.." Iris mumbled.
"Any idea who the father is?" Caitlin asked.
"Savitar." I say.
"Did he hurt you?!" Jessie panicked.
"I'll kill him." Wally threatened.
"He didn't rape me!" I argued. "I love him! And he loves me! Why don't you guys just accept that!"
I glared at everyone, until I heard Sasha start to whine, and that grabbed my attention to take her away from Beatrice.
"Wait, (Y/N), we are a family! We'll help you get through this, please don't leave!" Angel followed you out the door.
I look back and I see tears ready to roll down her face. Despite the baby in my arms, I go over to her and I give her a hug.
"Cisco, guys, I need a favor." I sniffle.
Julian reacted quickly and gave me a frown.
"Don't your dare, I know exactly what you're about to do." Julian said. 
"Can you shut up?" Beatrice smacked his head.
I only ignore him.
"Is there anyway we can save Iris and Savitar at the same time?" I say and Julian groaned.
"I knew it." Julian grumbled, grabbing his stuff and leaving the cortex.
"We can try talking to him. But I'm sure he might already know he has a daughter. My memory is his memory." Barry explained.
"Oh yeah.." I say.
"We can meet up with him somewhere. Barry has to choose, though. Savitar won't know unless Barry does." Caitlin said.
"That's a perfect idea. And if thay doesn't go as planned.." Cisco looked at you and Sasha. "We have backup."