Kagami x Aomine Diary: Amnesia(pt3)

I had a dream that day.

It felt so real.

__________________________________________________

It all started with an "OOF!" I bumped into him.

__________________________________________________

Around 4pm is when I woke up. There he was. The man who was in my dream. Aomine. Aomine Daiki. His soft snores indicated he was sleeping. I admired his looks. His beautiful, flawless brown skin. His slightly thin lips. His blue hair. His long eyelashes. His small ears.

He looks so perfect.

I reached for his face and caressed his ear. I then leaned down to kiss his lips. I looked at the ceiling blushing.

"You're awake," a voice said. I looked down to meet eyes with the blue-haired man on my lap. He looked so innocent just staring back at me.

"Are you feeling okay?" He asked. "Yeah, I feel great," I said. They let me go later that day. Though they did say if anything happens, I have to return. I have no idea why. I feel just fine.

Aomine P.O.V.

-Flashback-

"We looked through one of our previous patients list of documents and came up with a conclusion," the doctor said. "Who is the previous patient? And what is the conclusion?" I asked desperate for an answer. "His mother," he responded.

"What is the conclusion though?!" I said impatiently. "We believe he could caught what his mother had. His mother had Retrograde Amnesia. We don't know if he caught the exact symptoms though. We will make sure to research into this matter," he said.

"Aomine. Aomine. Aomineeee," Taiga said. "Daiki," I responded. He blushed. "Don't get all bashful now, princess," I said. He looked as if he wanted to say something. "What?" I questioned. "I don't know... for some reason my heart just flutters when I think about you," he said.

Think about me, huh?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

(A/N) Retrograde Amnesia; Losing all existing, previously made memories.

To get out of the dark side, I was listening to the Theme for JJ on YOI because it makes me happy and it decided to write another chapter.

Happy Thanksgiving• 

-Jess