Kagami x Aomine Diary: Taking it to Another Level

I was exhausted, so I decided to go to bed. I fell into bed thinking about everything that has happened. He laid down beside me, and stared into my eyes. He embraced me and before long I fell asleep. I woke up to find him asleep. His face was so cute, I couldn't help but admire it. He finally woke up, and looked at me. He flipped me over and was on top of me. He sat up and pinned me to the bed. He took off his shirt and started to take off mine. I took hold of his hand and asked. "What do you plan on doing..?" I began to blush. "If you don't want to do it...I'll stop." he said. "No! I didn't mean that...don't stop please..." I said. He smirked and continued removing my clothes. My body grew hot and I hide myself under the blanket. "I want to see you." he said as he removed the rest of his clothes. He yanked the blanket and my body was showing. 'Pure Nakedness' is all I thought. "Imma about to enter you..." he said softly. I didn't realize he said that until he did it. "Oooh..! Mmpht..!" I moaned. He blushed. "If you moan like that, I won't be able to stop myself..." He added. Our lips met. While kissing, he pumped into me. "Mmmm..!"  The pain was sensational. That's when he had gotten a random call. "Why now...?" he said, "we'll continue this later." I blushed. He put his clothes back on and offered to help me put mine on. I didn't have the courage to say no and said yes.