Kagami x Aomine Diary: We've Gotten Closer

I had gotten tired from trying to think, and ended up drifting off to sleep. I woke up a few hours early to go for a walk. I got dressed and walked outside to find Aomine standing around my front yard. "Oh hey, Kagami," he said. "Hi Aomine. Why are you here?" I asked. "I saw this nice yard so I just wanted to look at it. I didn't know you lived here, to be honest." he said. "Want to take a walk with me? I mean I have nowhere to go specifically." I said. "Sure. Want to walk to my house?" he said. I thought about it then felt cheeks grow hot. 'What if he shows me his bed...' or 'What if he wants to take a shower and invites me...' I thought. "...Kagami!" he yelled. It snapped me back to reality. "Sorry, I zoned out. Sure let's go to your place," I said. We began to walk to his place. About 15 minutes later we reached it. "Let me open the door," he said. "Ok," I responded. We walked inside and it was like a small living arrangement for a college student. "Sorry it's a mess," he said while scratching his head. "I've seen worse," I said chuckling. That's when I noticed a cute picture in the corner. It had two little boys smiling happily in it. I walked towards it and picked it up. "Who are these two?" I questioned. Aomine came around and said," The one on the left is me and on the right is my old best friend, he said sadly adding, "...he died when I was 15." I couldn't respond. I changed the subject with offering to help him clean up. He stood there by his bed. I walked over to him as I did, I tripped and fell. It hurt for a bit and that's when I realized I fell on top of him. We just laid there looking into each others eyes. I snapped back to reality and tried getting up but I couldn't. He was hugging me from the behind. That's when he said, "Just a little bit longer...." I couldn't resist so I stayed there and held him my arms as well. We ended up fast asleep before we realized. I woke up to see Aomine was gone. It almost felt like a dream. Aomine came back into the room and offered me a massage. I took up his offer because why not. He ripped my shirt off and my face was blood red. I couldn't stop blushing. He started from my shoulders down to my waist. That's when he kissed me. "Mmhp..!" While kissing me, his hands slipped into my pants. My mind went blank. Then he stopped there. "Sorry...I got into the moment." he said blushing. I couldn't respond with anything. And I pulled him into a kiss. "I love you, Aomine," I said smiling. He responded with, "I love you too...Kagami."