Kagami x Aomine Diary: Greeted by Jealousy

Aomine spent the rest of the night at my place. The next morning had come about and we went to the park. All of a sudden tons of girls and guys rushed up to Aomine, but out of all them one caught my attention. He was pretty boy and you could tell he was a player. Apparently Aomine knew him since he was apart of Aomine's sponsor. Aomine and the man spoke and it wasn't for just for a few minutes. It was like hours. I left to walk alone and just zoned out. Once I returned, they were still talking, so I went home. At about 9:30, Aomine returned with his friend. By then he'd think I was annoyed, but of course he didn't notice. I tried hard to avoid them, but everywhere I went they would be in the next room. "Kagami, come here please," Aomine said. I came in the room. "Yuri, this is Kagami. He's my boyfriend," Aomine exclaimed. "Hi Kagami. I'm Yuri nice to meet you," Yuri said with a smile. "Be right back. I need my charger," Aomine said. As soon as Aomine left the room, the smile on Yuri's face disappeared. "This must be some kinda mistake. You're his boyfriend? You look like trash," He said snickering and then added,"..hope he gets rid of you soon because I don't mind taking him as my own. Also don't try to get in the way because of you do, I'll cancel his sponsor and he won't have a career anymore. Watch what you do." I was lost at words. Aomine returned and Yuri went back to being his usual self. I left the room. "Is something wrong with Kagami?" he questioned. "While we were talking, he said he was tired," Yuri said. "Oh ok...," Aomine sighed while adding, "What do you want to talk about I guess?" Yuri scratched his head. "Just talk about yourself," He said. "Ah well that's boring. Imma go to check on Kagami," Aomine said. Yuri grabbed him by the arm and said, "BUT he might already be fast asleep, no need to wake him." Aomine shrugged. They chatted all night until 2am. "Well it's getting pretty late, Yuri. You should head home," Aomine said. "Oh but the morning is still young! Just a little while longer?" Yuri pleaded. "Ok I guess," he said. "How about we watch a movie and then call it a day?" Yuri asked. "Ok why not!" Aomine said. Aomine turned on a movie and left to go upstairs. "What is he doing? There are great movies right here!" Yuri thought. Aomine soon came downstairs carrying me. I felt like a baby. I could tell by how Yuri was looking at that he was showing a fake smile. Beneath that smile said 'Don't forget what I said.' It was clearly written on his face. I gulped. Aomine sat me down on the couch and before I knew it, I was off to sleep. Aomine and Yuri watched the movie together. Soon Yuri got tired. "May I lay on your shoulder?" Yuri asked. "There's a pillow like right there," Aomine exclaimed. "But I don't want to use it," Yuri said. "Either use that or don't go to sleep," Aomine said. "I have to go... Tell Kagami I'll see him soon," Yuri said before leaving. Aomine turned off the tv and carried me back upstairs. He laid me down and got into bed.