Part 31

~ Noah's Pov ~ 

  Dear Mia, 

                      I always noticed you! Your beautiful long hair! Your smile! The way you looked at me! Our eyes meet in class! You would look at me like I'm stupid! That day in class when I blew smoke into your face. You should of seen you reaction. It was hilarious! Then Lucas asked you out, at first I didn't care. When Lucas kissed you man was I pissed. I got jealous of course. Liam dared you to kiss me. My heart was pounding 90 miles per hour! I was scared! I got nervous! I have never got nervous around a girl. Every girl I've been with has through them selves at me. You it was fun to chase you! You are so damn hard headed sometimes! The day when I saved you from family issues! The way you held on to me when we got to the car! I knew I was falling harder and harder for you every time I have seen you! Couple times we kicked ass together! Everything with you was so fucking amazing! You don't understand how much I care about you! Everything about you drew me in closer and harder! 

       I started wiping my eyes. I know I keep saying all these long Eulogy things, but I know your not going to die. Your going to wake up and I will never ever leave you again! You are going to be better, your going to be in my arms, we are going to be laughing, and having a good ass time together! We will never get tired of each other ever in life! You are my everything Mia! 

    Tears keep coming. They wont stop. Every time I wipe them away another tear is falling down my cheek.  "Young man..." I here a deep voice from behind me 

I turn around to see Mia's Dad looking at me. 

Authors Note~ Happy Thanksgiving!!! What are you thankful for??? We have 6332 readers!!! Thank you so much!! I love you all so much!!! There is 197 votes!! Thank you!! I would of never knew that I would make it this far!! I'm thankful for all of you that has stayed with me! I'm thankful for my family, God, McDonalds,Friends, singing, and wattpad!! I love you all so much!! Share my book with everyone that you think that would like it!!