Part 29

~ Mia ~

    Dear Mia, 

                       My baby girl! Should I say Princess?!?! At first it was all fun and games with you. It was just like who is going to get the nerd first? Who's gonna break your heart first? That was the type of game I wanted to play, but you started dating Lucas. I wanted you! When we kissed for the dumb ass game. I didn't want it to end. The time when I pinned you against the bathroom wall, my heart was telling me to go for what I wanted. I did! I've made it so far with you! I can't loose that now! I need you to wake up! I need you to hug me! I want you to say my name over and over again until I die. I... I love you so fucking much. I... need... you to wake up please got dammit. 

I stand up and kiss Mia's forehead. 

~ Lucas Pov ~ 

   Noah eyes are bloodshot, and his nose is red. His hair is all over the place. His knuckles are all bruised. 

"Noah." I say softly 

     Noah looks at me. Noah starts coming towards me. Noah is heartbroken. I've never seen him like this in a long time. I pull Noah into a hug. Noah hugs me tightly. Noah starts crying. 

"It's okay. Mia will be okay." I say silently 

~ Noah brakes the hug. He looks at me and walks out the room. ~

~*~

   Dear Mia,

     Hey. You where my first love and always will be! Yow make me come alive! I've always wanted to protect you no matter what happened between us! I've got you into this mess because I asked you out. We had some best times ever with each other. The time when we went to that party! That night we had our first kiss! Our first kiss! When Noah caught us about to get it  on at the kitchen table that was hella funny! You can't just leave now... You have your whole life in front of you I need you to wake up. Noah is not himself and knowing that your not okay is killing him. He's loosing his shit. I will always love you Mia! I love you so much! Please wake up! 

  I stand up and kiss Mia's hand. "Can I come in?" Liam says with tears in his eyes 

~ Liam's Pov ~ 

   Lucas lets go of Mia's hand. I grab the box of tissues and passed them to Lucas. Lucas took a couple of tissues and left the room. 

   Dear Mia, 

        I know this is your third letter from us. More like a eulogy from your favorite boys! I say chuckling and fighting back my tears. I missed talking to you so much! I wish I came and seen you before this... you know? Got dammit Mia why didn't you just call us? You are my best friend! I can't just sit here and have you die on me. I can't just sit here and make up this fake eulogy. You... Can't just leave me here. Lucas and Noah are a mess knowing you are in here not waking up anytime sooner. Hell I'm torn too. I'm not saying if you should wake up or die. I'm...saying whatever decision you make I will take care of Noah for you. I say with tears coming out. You are an amazing person and I hope you figure that out sooner! I love you so much! Mia I need you to wake up. I want to give you the biggest hug and the biggest kiss on the cheek that you ever had. I say crying and chuckling at how stupid I am. 

"Omgosh.. Liam..." Emily says before she falls to the ground crying 

  I walk over to Emily. I get on my knees and hug her so tightly. "I'm so sorry." she says over and over again 

Emily's eyes are so red, Emily's nose is so red, Emily is so pale. "Emily shes going to be okay." I say kissing her on the forehead

~ Emily's Pov ~ 

    Dear Mia, 

    Liam is sitting in here just in case I have a break down. I say smiling and crying at the time. Hey! Sexy Mama! Hey My Queen! I say crying. I'm so so sorry. I would beg God to give me what you have for you not to suffer. I love you so much! You are my everything! We had so many memories we made, but we need to make more together! I've been wanting to go on Vacation together or have one of those sleepovers we used to have all the time! I say wiping m eyes. I can't believe I'm already saying your Eulogy... If you die I'm coming with you. Whatever it takes for me to be with you again. I will do anything to get you to say my name again! Go to the mall together. You need to wake up please. I say holding her hand. You can't just leave me you know that? Who's going to be there when I need someone to do stupid things with me? I say crying harder. Mia please don't leave me. I love you so much! I love you so fucking much you bitch! I say kissing her cheek.

I started walking away, but I ran back. I grabbed Mia and lift her up to where I could hug her. "MIA PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME!" I say shouting 

"NO... MIA!" I say shouting and crying