0.8 - end

❝will you? yes

❝will you? yes.❞
☻ ☹ ☻
yoongay_

Anxiety and curiosity was slowly eating me up whole as I paced around the living room in circles, with my hands clutched behind my back.

"Don't worry Hyung everything is going to work out" The pink hair boy told me as his eyes were glued to the tv screen. "Maybe if you stop hitting on Jin Hyung then we can get everything sorted out?" My voice spoke in a tint of sarcasm.

"Fine." The younger had gave up from the nonsense that the elder was spitting out. "I'll just, ummm get the teddy bear present" Namjoon has dashed out the house to collect the ordered large teddy bear from a store around the block.

"Okay then" I glanced at the clock hung on the white wall. "An hour and this shit bout to go down" I rubbed my sweaty hands together while taking in a breathy sigh.

Time passing

Everything was sorted out, I got the bouquet of flowers and teddy bear ready to give to Jeongguk before we head of to the place where I had planned out for the night.

Footsteps were approaching the door and I knew who it was. I sped to the door within seconds and unlocked the locks and swinging the door open revealing a happy Kookie smiling with his bunny teeth. Adorable like always.

"Kookie, I need to tell you something, very very important okay? But first you need to close your eyes" I softly asked while grabbing his thin wrist and led him to the living room like my life depended on it. Well..it does but anyways...

"Uhh okay? Hyung what- where are you taking me?" I guess curiosity had hit him. "You'll know sooner or later" I spoke nonchalantly and loosen the grip to he's wrist.

"Open up"

ggukie_

I did what I was told and saw Yoongi holding a beautiful bouquet of flowers contains roses, lilies and tulips. The pale lad reached out for my hand and I gave in. Our fingers tangled within each other, the minor skinship made me feel so fuzzy. "Jeongguk would you like...um go on a date with me tonight?" The elder flashed he's gummy smile along rubbing the back of he's nape.

"Sure, Yoongi Hyung I would love to" I flashed back my infamous bunny smile and took the beautiful bouquet of flowers in my hand.

Time skip~

Yoongi Hyung first got out of the car, walked to the other side and kindly opened the door for me.
Giggles left me as he took my hand and kissed it because it had tickled slightly. I looked over to my right as I stood up from the front seat and saw a blanket neatly laid on the grass beside a large oak tree, the horizon of the ocean was on display. Also the beautiful reflection of the moon in the water, candles were also lit up, placed around the picnic blanket.

In the middle laid a basket, assuming it was filled with food. My eyes were literally glittering in amazing of the work that Yoongi Hyung has put in.

"This. This is...beautiful" I said trying to find the perfect word for  this beautiful scenery. I'm amazed and awed. Contact of a hand on my wrist was made and the elder walked me over to the area.

• • •

That night we happily talked casually, laughing like their was no end to it. Things started to go uphill, we both knew this moment was coming and here it is.

"Kookie, I know we've only known each other for a couple of months. But I know these feelings are honestly true. I'm in love with you, for real....like I love every single thing about you, your eyes, your laugh...everything!" Yoongi passionately spoke out as tears started to brim on the verge of my eyes as we were lost in each other's gazes.

"Will you? Will you be my boyfriend?, and we don't need to worry about those haters who judge us for we are truely are"

"Yes!"

_
END
☻ ☹ ☻
{not proofread}