0.6

❝are strings attached?❞☻ ☹ ☻ggukie_

☻ ☹ ☻
ggukie_

My mind keeps saying my feelings towards are mutual, and more like a brotherly love with no strings attached towards Yoongi Hyung, but my heart tells me otherwise. are strings attached or nah?

Deep and lost in my wave of thoughts a loud racket noise came from the kitchen. I quickly got up from the couch and walked to the kitchen only to find a couple of frying pans and pots scattered on the floor with a pissed and confused Yoongi. "Where did it go?" A angry tone of his murmured or, he's eye swiftly searching the floor for any movement.

"Hyung what happen?" I asked biting my bottom lip trying not to burst out laughing t he's silly act. "A goddam mouse is in here and I tried to kill it. So I wouldn't try to not laugh like your doing so if I were you?" He never took he's eyes of the ground with a frying pan in he's left hand.

'How did this magician wannabe know?' I thought. "Wait...mouse?" I said quite silently and sternly, my body was then paralysed. "Eeekkk" I let out a loud squeal and threw myself onto the larger figure beside me who caught me and placed me into he's safe grasp.

"Haha Kookie, come one let me get this over done with" I came to contact with the counter top while Yoongi went off like a lion trying to kill its prey.

Swinging my legs happily back and forth, waiting for the older lad to come. I realised how I loved being Yoongi's hold, and I miss he's warmth. My stomach was tingling, and this weird, new feeling swarm and took over me.

"Kookie. It's far gone. Now what to do eh?" Yoongi Hyung came back rubbing he's hand together while approaching me at the same time. I stare at he's lips, I was tempted to lean in.

"Kookie are you okay?" The voice echoed through my mind, but I didn't respond but only to keep staring. I shook my head, while meeting with Yoongi's gaze. I knew my answer to my problem.

"H-Hyung can you k-kiss me?" I was sure of this decision. "Kiss you?" The voice was laced with curiously and so. "Yes". I felt a soft hand caress my side cheek while I felt hot breath coming closing to my face. A pair of lips collided onto mine, a burning sensation burned in the pit of my stomach. Those typical fireworks exploded and my heart rate increased. Knowing that the older had the same reaction and feeling, I loved how our pair of lips fit so memorising and perfect together. My feeling was now clear.

I finally noticed, there are surely strings attached.

_
❝At least it's updated but I'm disappointed at myself for the current short chapters. Excuse my terrible grammar because like. who tf proofreads?❞
☻ ☹ ☻
{not proofread}