0.7

❝Albert Einstein Boy❞☻ ☹ ☻yoongay_

☻ ☹ ☻
yoongay_

It was late night when I slowly started to crave for a specific pair of lips to be planted on mine. Wanting the memorising moment to last forever and beyond, with the beautiful scenery that had consisted with a full moon with stars scattered across the night sky had set the perfect tone for the scene. I stared at the rosy, plump lips that were below me in my arms, it was so lewd and tempting.

I unwrapped my arm from the figure beside me carefully trying not to wake him up. My feelings were now obvious to my mind now, yet I hesitate what to plan for a major first move. I decided to call one of my wise friend who I like to call Albert Einstein Wannabe. Grabbing the phone beside the nightstand, I pulled the charger off, got up and slowly walked to the living room not wanting any creaks in the floor to audible.

Tapping on the wanted contact I had pressed. The dialling started, after a few rings the other line was connected. "What do you want? Yoongay Hyung it's midnight and I'm trying to get my sleep. So if this isn't important imma come to your house and smack you into another century got it? ", and I thought I was the moody one.

"Joonie you have to come over anyways. Get your lazy ass up and we need to talk. Seriously" I quickly pressed the hang up button not wanting my ear buds to burst. Now all I have to do is wait. Putting a shirt and proper shorts on, I walked to the door where the doorbell had been harassed, sending loud doorbell rings that were clearly audible enough to wake a person up. Triggered.

I pulled open the door to see a pissed Namjoon who seems to be wanting to destroy something. "Brooo I was sleeping and now I'm pissed that I can destroy something purposely" he bursted out looking around for something that he can get ahold off.

"Just come in, I need your smart ass brain to help me out" I rolled my eyes and gestured him to come in. "So what you want?" We sat on the comfy couch while I was explaining about Kookie and I. Our current relationship at the moment, and so on.

"Ahh. How could someone fall for someone like you? Like I gotta be honest, who would like a guy like you. Moodier than a girl on her period 24/7. The younger kept blabbering about nonsense...

"Joonie. Look he did fall for me in both ways so shut up and help me out" I scoffed and didn't hesitate to roll my eyes. "HAHAHA he fell for you? And keep rolling your eyes you might also find a brain back there".

"Stop stealing comebacks from the internet, I thought you were smart, tell me a reason to think otherwise" I spoke in between his blabbering. "Ugh anyways how do I ask him out?" I asked eagerly but in a more serious tone and looked him dead cold in the eye. I wasn't playing around no more.

"Fine br-". "Hyung?" A small voice squeaked. I looked to the side to see a small figure rubbing he's eyes covered by sweater paws, with a pillow clutched in his other hand.

"Kookie come here" I gestured him to come and he did so. I placed the smaller figure on my lap. "Hyung what this?" He asked while he poked Namjoon.

Namjoon was so confused on why a boy was poking him arm. Resting my head in the crook of Jeongguk's neck, inhaling he's heavenly strawberry scent.

"Chill and how can we...you know discuss?" The pink hair lad scratched he's nape. "Helloo pink fluffy I'm Jeongguk, who you?" lmao where did the cute, shy Kookie go? A small pink blush appeared on the guys face, almost contrasting with his bright hair. "I assume I'm your Hyung and the names Namjoon" he introduced himself handing a hand out for a handshake while a sheepish smile appeared in his face.

Their hands never met but to only find Jeongguk fast asleep on my lap. "Awwee" Namjoon expressed as I just silently adored the cute sight, bringing my index finger and poking his soft cheeks. "You're whipped bro and why does this always happen?" Namjoon shook he's head in a way I couldn't recognise. "What always happen?" I tilt my head to the side. Confused.

"Nobody shakes my damn hand" Namjoon dramatically clutches he's heart and pretends to cry. I sarcastically clapped my hands and shot him a glare. "We should start to discuss" I pushed his shoulder playfully while holding Kookie in my other hand.

"Alright. Alright" and that we came out with a plan that we both approve. Tomorrow Kookie. Tomorrow you will be mine and I'll be yours.

_
❝I'm losing track from the plot :(❞
☻ ☹ ☻
{not proofread}