Ziva snickered and replied, "I am sorry, Gibbs, but I did not take any pictures. As you can imagine I had other things on my mind. I have not cleaned up all of the mess yet so I will at least snap one on my phone so you can see. As far as getting Timmy in the bath, this is going to sound terrible, but I bribed him with cookies and a bottle. He was literally covered from head to toe in flour and his diaper was soaked. I told him that if he cooperated then he could have a special treat. As far as his modesty, at least with me, that appears to be nonexistent now. Timmy has quite a rash on his bottom and he asked me to kiss it to make it feel better. I told him I could not, but that is what daddies are for."

Gibbs let out a giant belly laugh at the thought of his little guy asking Ziva to kiss his boo-boo. He took it as a good sign that he had accepted Ziva as one of his caregivers. It had taken more than a few hours for Tim to allow even Tony to change his diaper. Catching his breath, he responded, "Leave it to Timmy. I think I'm going to have my hands full with this kid. As far as his rash is concerned there's some medicated ointment in his diaper bag. He's had one over the past few days and it looked like it was getting better this morning, but I'll keep an eye on it. You might want to distract him with something before you try to put in on though. It's not a very pleasant feeling and he'll probably whine a bit, but reassure him it's for his own good."

"I imagine all children go through stages in their lives when they challenge their parents. Do not worry, Gibbs, you are a good father. Tim is lucky to have you as are the rest of us." Ziva glanced down and noticed Tim's fingers were pruning and it was time to get him shampooed and out of the bath. Clucking her tongue, she continued, "I must go now, Gibbs. It is time to get Timothy cleaned up and out of the bath. Enjoy the rest of your time with Ducky; it will all be here waiting for you when you get back."

"Could you put the phone on speaker for a moment? I want to say hi to Tim."

"Of course, hang on one second." Pressing the button for the speaker, she added, "He should be able to hear you now."

"Hey kiddo! Daddy wanted to say hi before he has to go back and sit with Grandpa Ducky." Tim dropped the toys he was playing with and smiled widely upon hearing Gibbs' voice.

"DADA!" He shrieked, excitedly splashing his hands in the water.

"Yep, it's me sweetie. Are you being a good boy for Ziva?"

"Yesh!" Tim nodded affirmatively as if Gibbs could see him.

"Good, I'm very proud of you. Now you go have fun with Ziva and I'll see you in a few hours."

"Kay Dada. Mish u n lub u!"

Gibbs heart melted and he wished he could be there to scoop Tim up in his arms and smother him with kisses. Swallowing hard, he replied, "I miss and love you too, son. Give him a kiss for me, Ziva. I have my phone on vibrate if you need anything, but I trust that you'll be fine."

"Will do." She motioned to Tim, "Say bye-bye to your daddy."

The toddler's lip stuck out in a pout and he folded his arms across his chest. Tears began to well up in his eyes and he wailed loudly, "WAN MUH DADA!"

Ziva's heart broke for the little guy, it was evident he didn't understand why he couldn't see Gibbs right now. Taking the phone off speaker she said, "Do not worry, Gibbs. I will do my best to calm him down." Suddenly the connection went dead and Gibbs threw his phone down on the table with remorse. He felt helpless as he listened to his son cry and plead for him to come home. Running his fingers through his hair he collapsed back in the chair and took a sip of coffee. Not being able to comfort his kid when he needed him was by far the toughest parenting challenge he'd dealt with yet.