A dead girl and a starving vampire

Start from the beginning

As Stiles finished his morning routine, he grabbed left over animal blood out of the fridge and put it into a coffee mug and started to warm it in the microwave. He sat down as Noah came downstairs. " What are you cooking?" Noah asks.

"Left overs".

"Of what? I thought you don't eat"

"Rabbit blood" Stiles smiles, "would you like some?"

"God no, that's nasty," Noah said as he made a face of pure disgust.

"I know Noah, I know" Stiles replied as he got the blood from the microwave and started to drink it.

"Well...I'll be at the station". Noah stated and walked towards the door.

"Bye, Sheriff!" Stiles shouted

"You to vampire!"

"An original at that Noah!" The vampire stated

"I know stiles" Noah chuckled as he went out the door.

Stiles heard the sheriff drive off as he finished the red liquid. He then got into his navy blue jeep that used to be Claudia's. "Noah and I miss you", the original sighed as he drove off to school.

As Stiles parked in the BHHS parking lot, he saw his best friend Scott McCall, a werewolf who Stiles helped with the transformation. He was also with his girlfriend, Allison. Stiles frowns, he liked them together but Scott seemed to be with her all the time. Which maybe was for the best, he doesn't deserve friends after what he has done and will do. Pushing the negative thoughts out, the original run-up to Scott and Allison. "Hey Scotty boy"

"Oh, hey Stiles" Scott responds

"Hey," Allison says

"So you guys ready for the first period with Coach?" Stiles asks.

"Yeah, whatever, Stiles," Scott says.

Wow, what crawled into his werewolf ass?

" Cool" Stiles remarks.

Leaving Stiles behind, Scott walks off with Allison. Allison looks back at Stiles with a frown and then waves.

Seriously? He just left? What a dick.

Stiles turns around bumps into Jackson, " what the hell!"

God, not him, he's so annoying

"Oh, hey Jackass. Just wanted to say hi" The original says as he walks away.

What a bitch. Stiles thought

Jackson walks closer...

Bad idea buddy. Stiles thought

Stiles turns around, "Hey". The honey brown eyes dilate, " You are going to walk back over their and take your keys and scratch that guys car."

He did...

*****Time skip*****

1st period

That's when he smelled it...that wonderous smell of blood. He now noticed how dry his throat was, the unfulfilling hunger scratching at his throat. Stiles could feel the ache in his gums, fangs begging to be out and in someone's neck. His eyes burning, the veins so close to the surface. He could feel every heartbeat in the room.

Thump...

Thump...

Thump..

He couldn't take it anymore. Stiles ran out of the classroom.

"Bllinski! Where the hell are you going?!" Coach shouted.

Stiles didn't listen.

He could smell it everywhere he went, to the bathroom, library, lab. It was so overpowering, it felt like he's being starved to death and the only thing to keep him alive is blood. He follows the smell, leading him to the basement. Little does he know Scott follows him and then picks up the scent.

The vampire kept going forward, further in the basement. Searching for the crimson liquid that he craved. He kept walking closer.

Closer

Closer

Closer

He found it, his prize. He was playing his own game, you count and I'll hide.

He could see his favorite thing flowing out of the ripped skin, through the artery. He missed it so much, he lived for blood. He was the moth and blood was the light. Veins popping out and fangs ready. He was so entranced he didn't notice the surprised figure behind him.

Do it...you know you want to...you need to. Remember what it felt like to have all that blood, all that power?

"What the hell are you doing down here Stiles?." Scott questioned. Scott looked towards what Stiles was so entranced about. "Holy shit!" There's a body Stiles! We have to call your dad!"

Stiles's face was pure rage, his anger boiling. Wait...what are you doing Stiles? You can't let it consume you, not this. Not blood. You can't kill your best friend. You can't become the ripper you once were. Take a deep breath...think of Noah, Claudia, Scott, your friends, Elizabeth.

The veins disappeared and the fangs retracted. He put on a mask. " I know! We have to call him now!" Stiles yelled as he dialed his 'dad's' number,"holy shit...holy shit!"

"Hello?" The sheriff questioned.

"Dad! There's a body at the school. Scott and I found it. We need you to come quick!"

"I'll be right there" Replied Noah. He hung up. Scott ran up the stairs going to the principles office to get help. And all that remained was a dead girl and a starving vampire.

Hey : ) so this chapter sucked, but yet wanted to write anyway : ) hoped you liked it. Please vote and/or comment. Hug. Grammar sucks too, I know xD any constructive criticism would be so helpful. : )