Chapter Thirty-Eight

A/N

    Hey guys it's me Fourloveforever. I want to give you guys a nickname. I don't have any good ideas so please comment any good ideas for all of you awesome fans of mine. xoxox,

    Fourloveforever

    When I go to school this morning I feel a sense of relief. I finally showed that jackass a piece of my mind, and it feels good. Everywhere I go I picture him tied up to that flag pole and I smile.

    Miles' birthday is in a few days and prom is a few months after that. Beth and Kait are still in the middle of a war and from how they are acting I'd say that World War 3 is about to break out.

    Miles drives me to school and I see Kaitlyn.

    "Hey." She says. Miles is walking me to where we meet. We hold hands.

    "Hey." I say. Miles says goodbye and pulls me into a kiss. It's longer than I expected but it feels good, especially with the rush I'm having today. Suddenly a lady walks by. The lady has brown hair and she hates my guts. I swear she's out to get me.

    "No touch policy." She says. "Um sorry but you two will have to go to the office." What a bitch.

    "Um ma'am. I don't go here. I'm sorry I didn't know. It's my fault it won't happen again." He says. Ahs has a sour look on her face.

    "It better not." Then she reluctantly turns around walking away. She makes sure to glare at me first. She's just jelly of Miles and I. Oh shit I'm starting to sound like Kaitlyn. Miles flips hey off when she turns her back and I laugh. He waves goodbye and I turn to Kait.

    "It's his birthday on the 20th." I say as we head to our lockers.

    "Really?" Kait asks.

    "Yep. I'm going to throw him a surprise party." I say. She grins.

    "Perfect I love parties. Count me in." She says. I smile nodding.

    "Okay so here's what we are going to do-"

~ Beth's Pov~

    I don't understand why Kait is so mad. It's not like I knew what I was doing when I kissed Austin. I was drunk. Besides Bri was the one who begged us to drink alcohol. Ugh never again.

    I love Carson. I really do love him, but it just isn't the same anymore. We used to spend every waking moment together but now it just isn't the same. We hardly talk at all anymore. I have the day off today so I decided to end it with Carson.

    I am sitting in the cafe when he finally gets there. He hugs me before sitting down and ordering a coffee. I feel guilty. I shouldn't be doing this. I shouldn't have kissed Austin, but I just couldn't resist. It was fricken Austin beautiful Mahone.

    "So what's up?" He says taking a sip of his coffee.

    "Um this isn't easy to say." I say he puts his coffee down and looks at me.

    "Look. I love you I really do. I just, it isn't the same as before. There isn't that spark anymore. We had a good run. Now I think it's time to call it quits."

    "I... I could try harder. The spark was there before it can come back."

    "No. I'm sorry Carson. It can't be fixed." He his head.

    "Sure it can."

    "I kissed another guy Carson." I say now crying. He leans back and looks at the ceiling blinking away tears. He nods. He doesn't say anything else just gets up and grabs his coffee and backpack.

    "Have a good life." He says his back turned to me and he walks away. I begin to cry harder. What did I do?

    "What's wrong? A pretty lady like you shouldn't be crying like that." I look up and see Austin. I wipe away my tears and sit up straight.

    "Oh nothing." I say. He nods acc I motion for him to sit down in Carson's empty seat. He does.

    "Aren't you that girl from Miles' party?" I nod he smiles.

    "It's nice to see you again." I nod.

    "And you too." I say smiling back. Carson isn't coming back. It's time to move on.