Chapter Ten

~Miles' POV~

   She looks pale and sick to her stomach. 

    "Are you okay? You look like you are going to throw up." I walk towards her in case I need to catch her. 

    "I'm fine. I'm just a little..." She falls to the floor before I can get to her. I run to her side.

    "Bri? Brianna?" She doesn't answer. I feel her pulse and notice that it is normal. I pick her up off of the ground and run back to where the others are, her in my arms. 

    "Help. Come on, somebody help." I yell running into the room. Everyone looks up and sees us. 

    "What happened?" Ansel asks running over to us.

    "I'll tell you on the way to the hospital." I say he nods. "I can take her." he says  holding out his hands.

    "Do you really want to start this now?" I say raising my eyebrows. He shakes his head. 

    "I'll drive." He says. He grabs his keys and we run as fast as we can to his car. I slide Brianna into the backseat of the car and sit next to her. I hold her head on my lap. 

    "So what happened?" Ansel says starting the car and speeding down the road. 

    "I followed her out into the hall and she looked sick. All of the sudden she passed out." Ansel nods and continues speeding. We are just around the corner from the hospital when I see red and blue lights in the rearview mirror. 

    "Crap." I say. Ansel pulls over and the cop goes to his window. 

    "Look I know I was speeding but I don't have time for this sir we have to get to the hospital-" 

    "I'm sorry but I will need you guys to get out of the car please." Ansel groans and gets out of the car. I open the door get out and pull Brianna out holding her in my arms. 

    "Look I don't have time for this." I say. I take off running around the block and get Brianna into the hospital. 

    "Help! Help! I need help." I yell somebody comes out and grabs Brianna taking her into some room where I am not aloud to go into. I call Brianna's mom and a little while after Ansel runs in screaming at me. 

    "Do you know how much crap you just got me in? I got a ticket for speeding, 2 tickets for Brianna and you not having seatbelts, and I got a major ticket for you running off." 

    "Did you want her to die? That entire thing that was saving her life." 

    "You only did that because you want to get in her pants."

    "Excuse me! What the hell did you just say?" 

    "I'm saying that you only saved her because you want to get in her pants." 

    "As opposed to what? You? You don't care. You just don't want to be lonely anymore. Has it ever occured to you that I might actually really like this girl?" 

    "Really? You? You don't care about any-one except yourelf." Ansel says.

    "Get the hell away from me. You don't know me. You don't know how I feel." I say pushing him. He pushes me back. 

    "Oh really? Because you are pretty predictable. Just remember that after you malipulate her into having sex with you and then you leave her I will be there." I throw myself at him and soon we get into a huge fight throwing punches and beating the crap out of each other. 

    "Boys boys stop." We don't listen we just continue beating the crap out of each other. Theo steps in and pulls me off of Ansel. Theo holds me and Jai holds Ansel.

    "My daughter is in that hospital room alone, dying, and you are out here having a cat fight? Grow some balls and shut up will you?" I turn to look at Bri's mom. I nod pushing my way out of Theo's grasp and wiping the blood off of my face. I sit down next to her mom and wait feeling everyones eyes on me. I hold her hand. 

    "She will be okay. I'm sure of it." I say and she nods.

    "Thank you. I hope she is."

    "Brianna Loveless."

    "That's us." Her mom says standing up. I walk with her to the doctor.

    "She is okay, for now. I understand that she was diagnosed with cancer a little over a year ago?"

    "Yes." her mom says.

    "And I understand that she was given a year or two to live." I am shocked. He must be wrong. She can't die. She is too young.

    "Yes."

    "I'm sorry to inform you but I think that she is at the end. The cancer had spread. I think she has a month or two left, but she will be in a lot of pain." Her mom bursts into tears and I just hold her.

    The girl that I love has cancer, and she only has 2 months to live.