Chapter Twenty-One

"We have to go sight seeing tomorrow." I say practically glued to the window.

    "I'll tell Miles you want to do that tomorrow." I nod and look back at Shai.

    "Do you like him?"

    "Who?"

    "Miles"

    "Why does everyone keep asking me that?"

    "Maybe it's because you guys have great chemistry."

    "What about you and Theo? You guys have a lot of chemistry."

    "Whatever." She says blushing.

    "No really. It's like you guys want to just rip each other's clothes off whenever you see each other."

    "Can you keep a secret?"

    "Yeah."

    "I like Theo. I like him a lot. I just... I don't know how to tell him."

    "I know how you feel."

    "You do?"

    "Yeah. I feel the same way about Miles."

    "I knew you liked him."

    "Just don't tell anyone. Okay?"

    "Okay." Shai says looking out the window. "We're here." Someone gets the door for Shai and I. She slides out first and I follow.

    When we get out people shout Shai's name and I have no idea what to do. None of these people know me. Shai grabs my arm and drags me into taking a bunch of pictures with her.

    "Bri is that you?" I hear Ansel behind me.

    "Yeah it is." I say turning around and hugging him. I take a bunch of pictures with him and suddenly Theo appears behind me.

    "Bri you are absolutely stunning." Theo whispers hugging me. I nod back in return.

    "Thank you." We take some pictures until I feel someone tap me on the shoulder. I turn around and grin widely.

    I wrap Miles in a hug, my arms around his neck his arms around my waist. We hug too long but not long enough.

    "You look drop dead beautiful." He says in my ear. My smile gets bigger.

    "Thank you. You don't look too bad yourself." I say in his ear. He laughs.

    We take a few pictures Miles signs a few autographs and we have a few interviews. The common questions seem to be "Who are you?" and "Are you two dating?"

    After that we walk into the theater and Miles grabs my hand. We watch the movie and the whole time Miles and I are talking and laughing. When the ending comes up Miles squeezes my hand.

    "It's okay. I'm okay." I say. Then the wall behind Uriah explodes and I begin to cry. Miles pulls something out of his pocket and hands it to me. 

    He hands me a black handkerchief with the word Dauntless on it in red at the bottom. One side is sparkly the other side I wipe my eyes on as I cry.

    After the movie I am extremely tired.  Theo and I decide to switch limos and Miles gives me a piggy back ride to our limo. I can hear the cameras go crazy but I don't care. I giggle as he starts to run down the red carpet. He trips and I fall on top of him.

    He is about to say something but I get up and run, in heels, to the limo and close the door. He laughs and runs after me.

    "That was amazing." I say when he gets in. He nods.

    "It's so much more fun with you here."

    "Thank you." I say through a yawn. He laughs and pulls me up to his chest.

    "You can sleep now I'll wake you up when we get to the hotel." He says. I nod and fall asleep in his arms.

    I wake up to another bad dream. I quickly get out of bed and grab my key running across the hall to Miles' room. I knock on the door and he answers.

    "B what's wrong?" He says and I wrap him in a tight hug.

    "Can I stay here? With you."

    "Sure what happened?"

    "bad dream" he nods and gestures me to enter. I lay down on his bed and pat the area by me. He lays down next to me and wraps his arms around me.

    "You can sleep now. I'll protect you."

    "With what?"

    "My bare hands obviously." I laugh.

    "Now you're quoting Insurgent?"

    "You love the series so much I thought I'd give it a shot."

    "You're amazing."

    "You are amazinger." I laugh and close my eyes drifting into deep sleep.