Chapter 11 : Post-Honeymoon

Magsimula sa umpisa

"It's my room.", Jinyoung pointed out.

"R-right, I'm sorry, I made you your hot chocolate, I-i'll go now.", she said still closing her eyes trying to find her way out of his room.

"How are you going to find your way out when you're closing your eyes?", he asked as he chuckled.

"C-can you put on some clothes, please.", she squeaked, he just chuckled. He walked towards her and she felt him getting closer, "W-what are you doing?!!", she said, a little freaked out.

"I'm just guiding you out,", he said, "keep your eyes closed.", he whispered in her ear as he guided her to the door, he opened it for her and let her out, "You're out now.", he said closing the door. She slowly opened her eyes and saw that she was already in the hall. She quickly made her way to her room trying to regain herself.

-

Jisoo was in the living room on a Saturday morning, finishing some paperwork while Jinyoung was out jogging. Jinyoung had asked if she wanted to come along but she said no.

She was busy with her work until her mind found its way back to the argument she had with Jinyoung on thr first day of their honeymoon. She sighed heavily.

Ugh this isn't how newlyweds should be, we're supposed to be in love.

Suddenly, the snapping of Jinyoung's fingers brought her back to reality.

"O-o you're home..", Jisoo said, snapping back to reality.

"Yeah, you seem to have a lot on your mind.", Jinyoung said nonchalantly as he went to the kitchen to get something to drink.

"I guess.", Jisoo shrugged.

"Anyway, are you cooking breakfast or not?", Jinyoung asked.

"You think? I have so much to do.", Jisoo said as she gestured towards her paperwork.

"Right, then go get ready, let's go out, I'm hungry.", Jinyoung said.

"No, go yourself.", Jisoo said turning back all her attention to her work.

"I wasn't asking. Go get ready.", Jinyoung said.

"You're seriously going to pull that husband card on me?", Jisoo said, annoyed.

"Before I pull another husband card, you better go get ready.", Jinyoung said and Jisoo scowled at him as she got up from her chair.

"Fi-", Jisoo was then cut off by the sound of their doorbell.

"Are we expecting anyone?", Jinyoung asked Jisoo.

"Nope, but I'll go check.", Jisoo said as she quickly went before Jinyoung could even say anything.

Jisoo went outside of the house and discovered a delivery guy

"Is this Mr and Mrs Park's house?", the guy asked.

"Mr and Mrs Park?", Jisoo said, confused but then it hit her that Jinyoung and her was Mr and Mrs Park, "O-oh yes, it is.", she said.