Chapter Seventeen

Start from the beginning

"Lady Charlotte, how do you feel to be called the first princess?"

That's true, I will be the first princess in the palace. I thought, plastering a smile on my face for the benefit of the cameras. Almost immediately, I find Ovian walking towards me, and his security already clearing the path for us. As he reached me, he leaned down and kissed me on the cheek and I beamed at him. We needed to show that this was love.

"Lady Charlotte, how would you cope with the prince's mistress Alexandria McIntyre?"

My steps faltered. That was brazen. There was a hush. If a pin had dropped, we would hear the sound. I wanted to turn to ask who was so callous as to ask such a question during our cake tasting. But Ovian looked at me and gently nudged me forward. I looked at him and smiled. He had warned me, had he not? I thought as we ignored the question, and continued into the store.

The tasting went smoothly. We said all the right things, acted our parts properly and we were very convincing. Even I was awed at how well Ovian was playing his part. There was a moment when a tiny piece of cream remain on my lip, instead of using his hand, he used his lips to lick it off, which made the reporters go wild. My cheeks redden at his action and I instinctively searched his amused eyes to see what his deal was. And he never let go of my hand or waist, he was always touching me and pulling me close to himself. He looked completely at ease, and I realized that he had to be good at this because for a long time he was being trained as the heir apparent.

When it was time to practice feeding each other the cake, which was our custom, Ovian became mischievous. He took a piece of cake between his fingers placed it on the tip of his mouth and attempted to feed me with his lips. As he leaned down, I opened my mouth slightly to accept the cake, and he deposited the bit of cake into my mouth and along with his tongue. For a fleeting second, his tongue grazed my lower teeth. I gasped. What's his deal? I thought, narrowing my eyes at him. But he smirked knowingly, amusement gleaming in his eyes. Oh Ovian, game on! I thought to myself, smiling back at him. It was my turn to feed him. So I took a bit of cake into the tip of mouth and leaned forward. I made sure I stood very close to him, so close that I could feel his heart beat through my breasts. I rubbed myself against him as I leaned forward on the tips of my toes, holding onto his arms for support, and gave him the cake, as soon as he took it, I took his lower lip into my mouth and sucked on it slightly, then bit it gently before letting go. He sucked in his breath and raised his eyes to stare at me. Fire, desire, lust, want, all danced in their stormy blue depths. I smirked and proceeded to drag my chest down his chest and moved away slightly.

The reporters screamed with excitement as they tripped over themselves to get pictures of our silent battle. The light flashes from their cameras was making me heady, but I was happy, for the first time in weeks, I felt I had won something. Let him think about that when next he meets his mistress. Smiling triumphantly, I took hold of his hand and we were led out of the store back into our car, on our way to the palace.

I needed to finalize things with the queen at the palace, so I had to ride in the same car with him. As soon as we got into the car, after pressing the button that lifted the tinted glass that gave us privacy, he turned to stare at me. I smiled at him again but my small triumph was short lived.

Suddenly, he lifted me unceremoniously into his lap, so that I was sitting astride him, my legs in either side of his hips. I didn't have time to think or protest because, he seized my hands and held then behind my back with his large hand. This position made my breast push forward into his face. My short dress were hiked up high over my thighs, almost exposing what lay between my legs. His eyes were stormy blue, as he proceeded to knead my breasts through my clothing with his other hand.

"Was this what you wanted?" He asked gruffly, breathing heavily and making me arch my head backwards. He pushed my head back towards him and took my mouth in a savage want. He groaned while I moaned. And then he released my hands and immediately they found their way into his hair and crushed his mouth against mine. Right there, I wanted him, I wanted all of this man. This man that I couldn't stop thinking about, I couldn't stop dreaming about. Pretence or not, I wanted him. I shifted even closer into his lap as he turned us over, so that he was on top of me and my legs instinctively, wrapped themselves around his waist. Quickly, he unbuttoned my dress which had buttons in front and exposed the black satin bra that encased my swollen breasts. He pushed aside the bra, and exposed my breasts, with their hardened and aroused dark nipples. I felt his warm mouth latch onto the left mound and I jerked violently, and groaned, while his other hand, tweaked the other nipple. I was high on lust. The fact that we were in a car, and the driver not far from us didn't register. Nothing else mattered, except the sizzling estacy this man was giving me.

I closed my eyes and arched my back and pushed his head further onto my bosom. Soon, my dress was completely open in the front and gave him access to trail hot kisses down my stomach all the way to where my panties began.

"Ovian..." I moaned. I was half expecting my panties to come off when I suddenly felt a cold rush of air on my hot flesh and I opened my eyes to see Ovian back to his side of the car, smirking. It took a few seconds for comprehension to dawn on me and I struggled to a sitting position. Instantly, I pulled my dress together and arranged myself. I didn't need to say anything, he had played a fast one on me. In spite of it all, I actually smiled.

"When next you decide to seduce me in public, I will not be so merciful to return the favour privately."

"Oh don't worry, my prince. This is happening only once. There will be no second time." I purred. Determined not to let him see how wild my heart was beating or how much my body still craved his touch.

Hi everyone!

Thank you so much for reading.❤ Tania and Ovian are currently every reporter's favourite. Since their lives seem to be one drama after another.

So imagine if you were a reporter, what questions would you ask them? You may find your questions being answered by either Tania or Ovian!