Chapter 5 : Day Out

Start from the beginning

He interwined his finger's with Jisoo's, and walked away with her, leaving Jungwon dumbfounded.

They stayed like that until they were already at Jinyoung's car. Jinyoung let her go and she held her wrist. Jinyoung just sighed and looked at her.

"Are you okay?", he asked.

"I'm fine, thank you Jinyoung.", she said as she looked up at him.

"You sure?", he asked, trying to not show how concerned he is.

"Yeah, even if I'm not, I will be.", Jisoo said as she made her way towards the passenger seat door, "What are you doing? Aren't we supposed to go somewhere?", Jisoo said. Jinyoung just ignored her and got into the car, so did Jisoo and he drove off.

-

"What are we doing here?", Jisoo asked before they got off. They were at a park.

"I just need some air.", Jinyoung said and got off the car.

He's so...cold. Jisoo thought and frowned.

Jisoo caught up to him and they walked around the park quietly for about 20 minutes or so and Jisoo just followed him.

"Do you always come here?", Jisoo asked suddenly, breaking the silence

"Who was that guy?", he asked out of pure curiousity, turning to Jisoo.

"Oh..well, he was my boyfriend but yeah, it didn't work out.", she said as she shook her head.

"Is that what I'm going to have to do even after we get married? Save you from your ex-boyfriend?", Jinyoung said nonchalantly.

"No, I can take care of myself.", she said, a little taken aback.

"You wanna know something? You probably know, but you probably don't.", Jinyoung said after awhile.

"What is it?", she said.

"Did you know we accidentally mixed up our orders at the cafe that one time?", Jinyoung said, glancing at her.

Jisoo recalled the memory, she remembered how she had to drink hot chocolate instead of her usual mocha latte.

"Oh..that..yes I know.", she laughed.

"You did? I thought I was the only one who noticed.", he laughed.

"Nope, I was aware, I remember smiling at you at the pick-up counter.", Jisoo trailed.

"And then I smiled back..", he said, "And then we bumped our cars into each other the next day...", he continued.

"And now we're here..arranged to be married to each other in a few months.", she sighed.

"Is this what they call fate?", Jinyoung said quietly.

"I guess so..", she said with a small smile, suddenly, she stood up and turned to him, "Can we go home now? I'm tired.", she said.

"Yeah, sure.", Jinyoung said as he stood up and made his way to the car, but Jisoo didn't, she stood there for awhile watching him walk, thinking, he turned around, "You coming?", he called out.

"Yeah.", she said as she was snapped out of her thoughts.

-

After her day out with Jinyoung, she washed up and changed into her pyjamas. She was lying down on her bed and staring up at the ceiling, she sat up and sighed. She was really losing her mind over the wedding.

Suddenly, something popped up on her laptop screen that was right infront of her, it was a video call request from her bestfriend, Hyeri.

She pressed accept and Hyeri's face popped up on the screen.

"Hi future bride to be!!!!", Hyeri said cheerfully.

"Stooooop.", Jisoo grumbled and Hyeri just laughed.

"How was your day out with Jinyoung?", she smirked.

"It was okay.", she sighed.

"Hey...", Hyeri frowned, "What's wrong? Did you fight or something?", Hyeri asked, concerned.

"No, but we bumped into someone earlier.", Jisoo said as she bit on her lip.

"Who?", Hyeri asked eagerly.

"Jungwon.", Jisoo said as she combed her hair back and looked down.

"WHAT?", Hyeri said as her eyes widened.

"Yes, we did and he was begging me for a second chance.", Jisoo rolled her eyes.

"Ha, that jerk, I can't believe after what he did to you, he has the nerve to ask for a second chance.", Hyeri scoffed, "What did Jinyoung say?", Hyeri asked.

"He stood up for me of course and dragged me out of there, and he even told Jungwon we were getting married.", Jisoo said, "and he asked if I was okay.", she said quietly.

"Aww, that's sweet.", Hyeri smiled.

"I guess.", Jisoo said as she gave a small smile.

"YOU'RE SMILING!!!", Hyeri teased.

"NO I'm not!!! Okay missy!! Enough about me!! How's Shanghai?", Jisoo asked excitedly.

"It's great, I did some shopping for my client's interior and I still have to find some other stuff later.", Hyeri said.

"Good!!! When will you be back? I miss you.", she said.

"I'll be back in a few days, then we can meet!!!", Hyeri exclaimed.

"Yes!!!", Jisoo said happily, and she video called all night with her bestfriend, talking about everything, like how they always do during highschool.

END OF CHAPTER

A / N : hey guys hehehe i hope you guys are liking this so far despite this being a shitty chapter hhhh ANYWAY PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT KEKEKE