Years In This Bunker

Italics=Trigedasleng
Sam's POV

Bellamy is still in space. All of them are. I don't want to know what happened to them. If they survived or if they...

Athen is now 6. She's gotten so big. She looks just like Octavia. She has Bellamy's brown curly hair and my bright blue eyes. She has Clark's drawing ability and Bellamy's kind heart. She loves helping people. She's been following Abby around, helping her with patients.

We've tried to get out of this bunker. It's been 6 years and 7 days. We can't get out. Even the strongest people can't open the door.

I miss them everyday. So does Athena. I tell her about Bellamy everyday. Stories about his bravery and kind heartless.

I quietly knocked on the door before walking into the room. Athena sat on the bed drawing. I slowly set Athena's dinner tray down in front of her.

"What are you drawing?" I asked, sitting down next to her.

"The outside."  Athena said, continuing to draw. She grabbed a grew and added details to the trees.

"I know you want to see it. And u will, soon. I promise."

Hey guys. Thanks for reading. I know I haven't wrote in a while. But I'm back now. I just had to take care of some stuff. If another season of the 100 comes on, then I will write another book. Until then, thank you guys for your support. Make sure you follow me so you'll know when another book comes out.

Love ya😘
Bye.