Marriage

Italics=Trigedasleng
Sam's POV

"Hey." Bellamy said, smiling as he walked back into our quarters.

"Hey." I said back, giving him a small peck.

Bellamy went over to Athena and gently leaned over the crib to place a small kiss on her forehead. "I'm going with Clark, to deliver the rocket fuel to the island."

"What?" My voice cracked. "Bell, if even one barrel moves the wrong way.."

"I know. But I have to do this." Bellamy grabbed my arms and made me look at him. "I will make it back, I promise. Especially for our wedding."

"Bell, what do you.."

"Marry me." Bellamy quickly interrupted. My eyes grew wide and I felt a dizziness fall over me.

"What?"

"When I get back, marry me."

"I'm pretty sure the marriage is suppose to come before the baby, not after."

"But it gives us all the more reason to get married." Bellamy reached in the pocket of his jeans and pulled out a small ring with a blue jewel on top.

"That was my mom's ring." I felt a tear roll down my cheek at the thought of my mom.

Bellamy wiped it away with him thumb. "Kane gave it to me after I told him that I wanted to marry you. He didn't hesitate or anything, he just gave it to me and said 'it's better late than never.'"  We both chuckled before Bellamy lifted my hand up and placed the ring on my ring finger. "When I get back, alive and well, we'll get married. Okay?"

"Okay."

Hey guys. Sorry for the short chapter, I hope you enjoyed it anyways. Thank you so much for reading.

Love ya😘
Bye.