Who Won?

Italics=Trigedasleng
Sam's POV

"Only four warrior's remain." Gaia explained. "Roan kom Azgeda, Luna kom Flokru, Guara kom Podakru, and Octavia kom Skaikru." She bowed her head and returned outside to watch the match.

I nodded, and as my dad went to talk to Indra, I went out into the hall to get some air. I closed my eyes as I rested my head against the wall of the tower. Before I could respond, I felt a hand cover my mouth and pull me away from the tower.

~

I fought against the person who had taken me the whole way to wherever we were going. It wasn't until I was thrown into a room with Jaha, Clark, and Bellamy that I stopped fighting.

"What the hell is going on?" I shouted as I tried to catch my breath.

"Go ahead, Clark. Tell her." Bellamy said angrily to Clark.

Clark looked down guilty before looking me in the eyes again. "I did what had to be done."

Without Clark saying anymore, I knew what she had done. She had taken the bunker for herself. It doesn't matter who wins or loses. The bunker now belonged to Skaikru. "Clark," I said shaking my head. "how could you do this? There were only 4 warriors left. Octavia was one of them, she might have won."

"And she might not have." Mine and Bellamy's head snapped towards Jaha, giving him a glare.

"You're right." Clark admitted. "She had a chance, but Luna was in the final 4 as well. Which means there is an even better chance of nobody getting this bunker, of nobody surviving. The end of the human race. Can you understand that?"

"Yeah, we understand that you did what you think you had to do." Bellamy spoke for both of us as he pulled me closer to his side. "Like always. But you can't expect us, you can't expect me to stay down here not knowing what happened to my sister."

"We're not opening that door son."

"I'm sorry, we must have missed the election that made you chancellor again." I sassed him. "We are opening those doors. My dad's out there, Clark." I attempted to get on Clark's good side. "How would you feel if it was Abby."

Clark stayed silent as did Jaha. I turned when the door opened behind us. Abby walked in carrying Athena. "I heard people in the corridor. Is it over?" Abby asked as she handed me Athena who was reaching out for me. "Did we win."

Bellamy sighed and threw his arms up. "We don't know."

"Where's Marcus?"

Jaha and Clark shared a look. "He was in the tower. We sent some people for him, Bellamy, Sam, and Octavia. Bellamy and Sam were the only ones we could get in time. I'm sorry."

"The hell you are." I commented before exiting the room. I didn't want to be there with Athena when people started yelling, I knew it would make her upset.

Hey guys. Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoyed.

Love ya😘
Bye.