Goodbye Arkadia

Italics=Trigedasleng
Sam's POV

I waited with Niylah for Octavia to wake up from her deep sleep. I wanted to go with Clark and the others to stop Azegeda but Clark forbid me. Usually, I wouldn't listen to Clark, but because of Athena and my health, this one time I listened.

I turned to the two when I heard a gasp. Octavia slowly opened her eyes and tried to sit up. I placed Athena back in her make-shift crib before rushing over to her side.

"I have to warn them."

"You did." Niylah calmed her, pushing her back into the bed. "Skaikru soldiers went to meet Roan's army."

"How did I get here?"

"A man found and brought you." I explained. "Trishanakru. You're lucky. If he wouldn't have found you.."

"Ilian."

~

Octavia leaned against Niylah and I held Athena as we walked around the ship, looking for Ilian. Niylah was getting frustrated and tired and Athena was getting upset.

"We've detached haft the ship." Niylah complained. "What makes you so sure he's still here?"

"You didn't see him in Polis. He was on a mission to destroy tech." Octavia groaned and went to lean against a wall as pain returned in her abdomen. "It was no coincidence he found me on my way here. He used me to get in."

"This whole ship is tech. Where would you go to do the most damage."

My eyes widened as realization hit. "The server room."

I started running to the server room, Niylah carried Octavia close behind.

When we reached the room, I quickly opened the door and allowed all three of us in.

"Ilian, no!" Octavia shouted, making Ilian stop in his place. He held a torch close to the ground ready to burn this whole place down. "Whatever you do here, it won't bring back your family."

"No one needs to die." Ilian said, ignoring her. "You should leave."

"Please. The engine room is right below us. If it blows, you'll destroy the whole ship."

"That's the idea."

"I was a prisoner on this ship. I hate this place, but now we need it. Ilian, please don't do this."

"Were you in the city of light?" Octavia hesitated by shook her head no. "Then you'll never understand."

As Ilian went to place the torch down, Octavia pushed me and Athena behind the wall just as an explosion went off.

~

Bellamy's POV

Clark and I walked quickly when we reached the burning ship of Arkadia. "I need to find my sister and Sam."

"They were in medbay." Clark explained.

As Clark was questioned people on how this happened, I was looking around for Sam and Octavia.

"There." Clark said, pointing at people in the distance. My sister and Niylah were being carried out by a man while Sam followed behind with Athena crying in her arms.

I ran to them and took Octavia out of his arms while Clark did the same with Niylah.

Sam's POV

Bellamy slowly placed Octavia down on the dirt to be checked out by Clark. I watched while I rocked Athena, trying to calm her down.

"Sam." I jumped when I heard someone say my name. I quickly turned to the person who was my dad.

"Dad." I rushed into his arms, giving him a quick side hug. As we pulled away my dad looked down at Athena. "You missed a lot."

Hey guys. Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoyed.

Love ya😘
Bye.