Under Your Skin Pt2

"Where the hell did I put the kit?" she grumbled to herself as she searched each cabinet. "Ah." she said in victory as she found the medical kit. She grabbed a few towels and a warm bowl of water and walked towards the beat up male.

His eyes followed her as she pranced around in one of his shirts he left at her apartment and a pair of shorts that came up mid-thigh. she grabbed a small canister to sit on and began to pull out all of the stuff to treat him.

She's so pretty without even trying.How the hell does she just walk around like that? He unconsciously licked his lip tasting the iron of his blood.

She wrung out the warm towel and began to clean the male's bloodied up face. The male hissed in pain as the towel touched his cuts making Y/N chuckle. He glared at the girl as she continued to laugh at his pain.

"Don't look at me like that." she glared back playfully," Honestly how many times are you gonna be in front of my place bleeding out?"

" Until the day you stop helping me" he looked at the girl with a playful glint in his eyes.

For the last few months, Bloo and Y/N have gotten to know each other. They became friends surprisingly after a few times meeting coincidentally on the street. They annoyed each other to no ends but it was always nice to know there was someone to look forward to seeing. Well, that's what Bloo thought. Sometimes he hoped to get into fights or run into his old crew so he can have an excuse to come crash at Y/N's house to have petty arguments just like these.

"I'm so close to doing so. I'm tired as fuck and you keep coming when I need to sleep." she scoffed.

" Whatever asshole. If I went missing you'll miss me." he hissed as she dabbed the medicine on his cheek.

"Whatever floats your boat," she said putting a bandage on his face.

" You love me just admit it." he chuckled but soon hissed when she purposely put the medicine roughly on the side of his lip.

"You want to fight?" he glared.

" If you weren't acting like an ass then it wouldn't hurt so much. Plus, You know I would but I don't fight the injured." she chuckled making the male tsk.

" I should've just laid out in my blood. You're an asshole," he complained.

"Same. You add too much to my tired ass day." she rolled her eyes she tried to finish up the male's lip. Bloo looked at her as her face seemed to be close to his.

"Have I ever told you how cute you are when you're not being an asshole," he said as his eyes trailed down to her lips. After all of this time being around her he always wonders how it felt to feel her lips on his.

He liked her and he wouldn't deny that. What other reason would he have to keep coming to see her? He just liked the dog and cat relationship they developed over time. It was fun but sometimes he wanted to cross that friendship line. Today was most definitely one of those times.

"Great you must be still drunk," she said pulling away from the male. He released air that he didn't even know he held and looked up at the girl.

"Asshole." he tsked.

"Are you gonna take off your shirt?" she asked as she stood up. He instinctively covered his chest and looked her up and down making her laugh.

"Buy me dinner first," he said making Y/N roll her eyes.

"You're acting like I never saw your bare chest before. Stop playing and just take off or I'll take it off myself " she chuckled.

"You sure you could do it yourself?" he habitually bit his lip making him hiss in regret.