Missing Your Body

Y/N was never the party type nor did she wear tight dresses just to go out drinking but today was an exception. She was looking for a certain somebody and she knew that if she came here she needed to at least doll herself up a little to match the atmosphere of this place. Y/N was a bit hesitant at first to come since she didn't want to run into Ki-seok and make things awkward. She thought once he came back they would finally start something but that all changed when she saw the fancams of him and AOMG's choreographer, Minah, grinding on stage and vlogs of them being together. She felt foolish for thinking he would want her the same way but being the foolish girl she was she just wanted to go out tonight and confirm it for herself and finally get over this crush she had on her best friend.

" Woah~ y/n you look so beautiful in that dress. I never thought you would actually come! Thanks for finally coming out of that hole you call your apartment." Jay joked as he greeted y/n at the entrance of the AOMG building giving her a tight hug.

Y/N playfully rolled her eyes at the elder pushing him away. She gave him a slight punch in the arm making him wince and rub his arm with a chuckle.

" Shut up. I like to have fun too." y/n said over the loud music playing throughout the building. Today, AOMG finally finished out their company tour and Jay invited y/n to come to the Seoul after party.

"Yeah sure." Jay snorted. Y/N glared in response but he laughed at her cute attempt to scare him. "Well Ms.Like to have fun, the first round of drinks is on me. Just tell the bartender your name and he'll happily give you a bottle. While you do all that I'mma go find me a Tinashe." Jay winked as he smoothly walked away to go find some girls to flirt with. She chuckled to herself and began to walk through the crowd of sweaty people dancing against each other.

She cringes at the smell of sweat and booze from some of the people as she finally found open space to move to her destination. Her eyes trailed the place as she tried to find the bar but sadly she saw him with some of the other members of AOMG sitting in a booth in a dark corner.

Y/N smiled a since she missed seeing his mean mug but it was quickly wiped after seeing Minah sit comfortably on his lap. She knew that Minah had a thing for Simon and sometimes Simon gave her what she wanted which made Y/N feel a bit territorial over Simon every time she got close to him. She wondered how he never noticed how her mood changed every time Minah appeared.

" I guess they got closer over the tour." she sighed sadly.

A small tinge of pain hit her as both of their eyes met for a few seconds only for him to smile at her unknowing of what he was doing to her. The crew waved and motioned for her to come towards them but her eyes trailed back to the Minah on his lap. Minah smiled in victory as she ran her hands through Ki-Seok's hair taking his attention.

She tried her best not to feel too bad about it since there was no reason for her to. Even though she was sure something was finally starting between them before he left they never made anything final. It was just a night of passion of what Y/N thought was the next milestone of their relationship but maybe it was just only for that night. Maybe they would stay as friends.

/She faked a smile towards them giving them a small wave and continued to walk away despite them calling her name to come to the table.

Ki-seok looked at her confused as she seemed to have a strange look on her face as she walked away to the bar. His eyes followed her closely as her soft long hair bounced on her back as she unconsciously switched slightly in the tight dress. He bit his lip anxiously as it seemed that she was upset.

"Wait, was that y/n?!" the girl on Ki-seok's lap gasped in surprise, " She looks so much prettier when she actually tries. I swear she looks like a teenage boy most the time." she chuckled slightly hitting Ki-seok's chest.