Under Your Skin pt 1 ( Bloo x Reader)

Under Your Skin

" Okay. Okay, I understand. I will have everything ready by tomorrow for the presentation, don't worry. " Y/N rolled her eyes as she sat down in the convenience store waiting for her instant noodles to finish.

"Cot damns it, it better be. I don't want my grade to fall because of your incompetence Y/LN" the voice of her so-called 'Team Leader" screamed over the phone before hanging up abruptly with a grumble. " I could just, you know, punch his teeth down his throat and the professor would give us an excused for the assignment but then again do I have the energy to do so?" An irritated groan left her mouth as the microwave went off making her get up on her tired feet.

She groggily stirs the noodles and added her seasoning periods at a time to try to get the high sodium season on every noodle. She rubs her eyes tiredly as she sat down at one of the tables in the store stuffing down the noodles.

Not many people were here since it was way late in the evening only a few hours away to be considered morning. Y/N just came from the school's library from accidentally falling asleep from working so hard on her group project. In reality, it was her doing all the work while the rest of the team just sat on their asses. Y/N's blood boiled as she continued to slurp down the noodles and her side of sprite.

" Hey hey stop that! You can't do that here!" " Y/N swung her head in the direction of the clerk trying to get a clearly drunk male to stop scarfing down beer carelessly spilling it on the store's floor. The male had a badly cut and bleached hair and a few tattoos lingering over his body. Despite him being drunk off his ass Y/N noticed his face was actually nice.

"Get out of here!" the clerk pushed the drunken male out of the store making him stumble on his feet.

Y/N ticked as she slurped up the rest of the contents in her noodle bowl getting up with a sigh. She got up from her seat in the corner collecting her stuff and her sprite making her way to the counter. "Thanks for letting me chill in here for awhile Ms.Smith."

"No problem Y/N. I know you've been really tired lately so knowing you once you get back home you'll fall out asleep. You need to eat." the lady gave y/n a smile.

"That's true." y/n awkwardly laughed," Well here's a little tip for letting me stay. You have a great night Ms.Smith." Y/N slid the lady $10.

"Thank you~ Make sure you have a safe walk home. I'm not sure if that drunkard is still out there or not." Y/n nodded her head waving her hand at the lady and continue to walk out the door.

It was practically pitch black outside since it was late but it didn't bother her since she knew the neighborhood pretty well especially during this time. She chugged what was left of the bubbly substance with a satisfied sigh as she continued to walk her way to her apartment. She put her earphones in her ears and hummed semi-happily to herself. She was dead tired and dreaded that she had to walk home but it was the best way for her to clear her mind.

A few more steps and we'll be home Y/N Y/N sighed to herself as she saw her apartment complex in the distance as her footsteps became heavy. Her eyes trailed forward to see a group of men walking her way.

Please don't fucking bother me. She began to walk a bit faster to get past the group of men but suddenly Y/N felt a body run right into her shoulder hella hard making her wince in pain.

"What the fuck, ow." she hissed turning to the perpetrator.

"Oops, I'm sorry cutie. I didn't see you there." the male lips slanted into a smirk. Y/N looked at the male with a glare, He wore a beanie cap, a baggy shirt and jacket, and few tattoos decorating the sides of his neck. His group of friends wore similar clothing in their own way making Y/N tsk.

" Asshole." Y/N grumbled under her breath as she turned around to continue walking home.

" See you later then?!" the male yelled at her but she just decided to ignore him and continue to drag herself home.

Fuck, today is just not my day.

She finally made it to the street of her apartment but suddenly she hears a strange moaning sound coming from in front of the building. She cursed under her breath as she saw a figure rolling on the ground in front.

She continued to walk anyways but soon she was faced with the same drunk guy from the store.

"Sir, you can't lay out here like this. go home." She shooed as she got closer the man who was blocking her way. As the man became more clear to her sight she gasped at the sight of the male bleeding out on the concrete. His body seemed to be badly bruised and he was bleeding from the corner of his mouth. Only groans came out of his mouth as he rolled around painfully.

"Shit, are you still breathing ?" she panicked bending down to the bruised up male," I gotta call an ambulance or something."

"N-no." the man grumbled.

"What? You're bleeding all over the place!" she looked at the man confused as she pulled her phone out.

"Who has the money for all that?" he groaned.

"Touche' but you can't be laid out here like that."

"J-just go away. I'm fine, just a few bruises here and there."

"Fine? Psh, you look like you got hit by a car dude. We gotta get you clean up or something. If they check the CCTV and they see me leave you here then I'm going to be the suspect in your death. I'm not cut out for jail fam." she said pulling the man up from the ground. He chuckled at the girl's words and shook his head.

"I'll definitely leave a message and said you did it." he laughed painfully.

"Asshole." she scoffed as she wrapped his arm around her shoulder and grabbing his waist to stable him. He groaned in pain as her hands came in contact with the bruises on his side.

"Hey be careful, You're touching the high priced merchandise," he screamed but Y/N ignored him and continued to walk him to her apartment.

A/N: Alright this took an assload time to write because I wasn't necessarily familiar with Bloo but I did it for the fam. Part 2 will come right after this so I hope this isn't too bad guys. I'm trying my best lmao