Authority

(The others will not agree with you, Commander.)

The third argued, her heart set against Rheas entire existence, the possibility of baring witness to her commander fretting over the fate of this perpetrator, had her toppling over in vexation. It was outrageous.

(Having her inside these walls, will put our entire clan at risk. I can not stand by and let it fall.)

Anya let out a chuckle, it wasn't the kind of chuckle of one who told a good joke, no. It was the kind that held a sinister intent behind it. It was dry and emotionless.

The fourth was caught shaking his head, a small grin forming on his lips as he watched the scene unfold infront of him. His emrald green eyes lighten up in humour as he recalled what would happens next, knowing Anya since she was a youngling and growing up with that quick tempered tigersess, with that in mind the fourth just sat back comfortably, leaning against the wall for support, arms folded as he smirked at the now worried expression the third expressed, realizing her mistake.

The second scowled at the fourths lack of concern towards the dispute between the second and the commander that's now taking place. Since the day of the election of the circle where he first met the fourth, Vix knew in the back of his mind, that the fourth was trouble.

Snickering in displeasure, Vix decided to ignore it, turning his attention back to the other two,  as the sight of Anya hand around the thirds throat with a knife to her neck, had Vix stopping in his tracks, before he could get a word out to diffuse the tension slowly building. Anya had deliberately aimed a knee into the thirds ribs, using the weight of her body to slam up against the wall, to get a good grip, holding the third in place.

(Tell me, Nia.) Anya Calmly asked, coating the tip of her blade with Nia's blood just a little bit, while tightening her hold on her. (Are you prepared to go against me?)

To say that his commander was furious was an understatement, she was livid. Vix couldn't do anything but watch the assault till the end, he felt helpless with the fact that he couldn't defend his comrade, because he knew if he step in now, it'll only make the situation worse.

(N-No, Anya.)

(Do you think, my subordinates.....will go against me?)

(N-No. Anya. I didn't mean to offend y-)

Anya's interrogation only added fuel to her irritation as her tone became cold with every question she asked, pushing her to drive the tip of the blade deeper into Nia's neck, making Nia grit her teeth together in slight pain, forcing herself to mask the reaction by digging her fingernails into the palm of her hand.

(It'll be wise, to never undermine my authority again.)

Anya warned in a soft whisper, Vix narrowed his eyes in Nia's direction, as he watched Anya leaned into her ear, making eye contact with one another over their commanders shoulders, Vix shake his head, telling Nia to let it go.

Nia's eyes sour over, she knew Vix was right, even though she stood by what she had said earlier, Nia still couldn't go against her commander, her leader. That would be treason.

(Y-Yes Commander.)

Anya stared hard, before drawing back her knife after a minute, creating a cut at her neck as Nia quickly covered it with her hand.

(Does anyone else wish to question my decisions?)

The fourths eyes lit up in humor, his grin widening as he stood up straight, no longer leaning on the wall for support. He was the last to acknowledge Anya's hidden threat, as the other two was quick to nod in confirmation.

(I wouldn't dream of it, Anna.)

He teased, the playful smirk still stitched across his face.

**********************************************************

Hey everyone!

I apologize for the short chapter, I promise the next one will be fairly longer, I would also like to say sorry for the slow update (I am sure you guys are used to me apologizing on every chapter by now about the slow updates lol)

I hope everyone is enjoying their day/night,

As always, thank you so much for all you're guys support, love, comments and votes, I do check them every day and as I stated before, I only update if I am inspired by something.

So don't be shy to leave some crazy Ideas on what you would like to see happen in this book!

Thank you.

SB1306