Following orders

Rhea felt Klous arms snake around her waist, her back pressed up against his chest as they both hid amongst the fur coats on the make shift bed, disguised as blankets, Klous rapid breathing, fanning against the nape of her neck and the quickness of his heart beat, drumming into her spine made her feel annoyed and made it hard for her to concentrate on listening into the conversation at hand.

Klous wanted to be anywhere but here, she's the reason why he is even in this situation in the first place, hiding from Anya, his leader. He couldn't help but scowl, this sky lander infuriated him to the point his vision turn red, he wanted her gone.

(Anya) Lincoln greeted, catching Rhea attention as she quieten her breathing, (What brings you hear?)

Rhea felt movements within the caven, tapping against her sides, with each tap she counted five other Grounders along with what seems to be the leader 'Anya', to her surprise, their leader is actually a female.

(You know why I'm here.) Her voice cold and strict, she sat down where Lincoln was previously sitting, one leg crossed over the other, arms crossed. (You missed training. You never miss it.)

(I've been busy keeping an eye on the sky people.)

(So I've heard, care to explain to me on why, you have not reported back to me?)

Klous tense up, clenching his fist as he could feel Anya suspicion grow as the air came to a still, Lincoln didn't know what to say or do, he stood there in silence, his expression void as he stared her in the eye.

Dead silence filled the air, Rhea could feel the sudden tension burning her body, everything felt so tense, for a second, Rhea thought she could feel her in the room and knew she was hiding.

(Anya!) A rough voice called out from the hatch, that was the only way in and out of the caven, breaking the silence, (Sky people have crossed over the territory line, he's injured, Orders?)

Rhea eyes widen, she needed to get back too the camp site and fast. Anya stood up straight, barking out orders.

(Heal him! Then strap him up in the meadow and set out traps, his voice will be loud enough for his people to hear.)

(What do we do if they come?)

(Nothing. That's an order.) she ordered, staring him down before turning her gaze back to Lincoln. (I want that report, make it happen.)

****************

Sorry guys for the late reply😅 but thank you guys for voting for my chapters and saving my book into your guys library xx comments are welcome and everything, don't be shy ahahahah.