Threats

The camp:

Atom watched as Wells finished up burying the two delinquents who died on the drop ship before finally stepping up and walking over as Wells made his way throughout the camp site, stopping him in his tracks.

"Where'd you get the clothes?"

Wells answered Atom, knowing fully well that he knew the answer to his question when Wells first felt his stare from a distance when he dug up the grave spot, "Buried the two kids who died during the landing."

"Smart." Atom complimented, reaching out for the clothes, "You know, I'll take it from here."

"There's always a market for We share based on needs, just like home." Wells stated, stepping back, daring him to come closer as he stared him down, Atom glared, gritting his teeth at the lack of respect.

He hated Wells because of who his father is and so did many others who were sent to the ground, it was because of his father, they were locked up, especially over petty crimes like stealing a piece of food, which is also one of the reason why the children of the hierarchy, are automatically hated, it's only natural as people believe they are favourited, privileged.

Wells stood his ground and petty Atom, he is another slave that Bellamy brainwashed including the others who are sent down here, they are too caught up in being set free and having to do whatever the hell they want, when they want because they are told that there are no rules, that there is no punishment, sooner or later, everyone going to end up hurt. Bellamy brainwashed them, and it's only Wells who can see that.

Bellamy stayed silent while the whole thing played out but he wasn't the only one, those that were in ear shot, stop to see what's happening, forcing Bellamy to step in.

"You still don't get it, do you, Chancellor?"He called out from his tent, walking out shirtless with nothing but his pants on, with a girl following in his lead, kissing him goodbye before disappearing, he smirked turning his gaze back to Wells, "This is home now."

"Your father's rules no longer apply." He stated, Grabbing a shirt from his hands to prove a point.

"No Atom." Bellamy spoke up, seeing as Wells lunged forward, trying to rip it from him, "You want it back, take it."

Wells sneered, dropping the goods only for the people to grab at it as soon as it hit the ground, causing a small up roar as they fought over it, "Is this what you want? Chaos?"

"What's wrong with a little chaos?" He replied back, slipping on the shirt, feeling smug, Wells was going to retaliate till a scream broke out, catching everyone attention as they rush to find the source.

"Bellamy!" Murphy called out in glee, holding a girl over the small make shift camp fire with a dark look on his face, drawing attention from the others who gathered around Murphy, not knowing what to do or react. "Check it out, if we want the Ark to think we're dying right? I thought it was best if we suffer a little bit."

Wells rushed over and shoved Murphy off her with force, turning over to Bellamy. "You could stop this."

"Stop this?" He smirked, "I'm just getting started."

Before Wells could react, Wells was knocked off his feet, his jaw burning in pain as Murphy punch him across the face, his knuckles clashing against his jaw.

Bellamy moved out of the way and watched as the scene unfolded before him, he had to admit, Wells was quick on his feet and had a high tolerance to pain, being tackled to the ground, Bellamy thought it was over but he was proven wrong.

Wells reversed the attack as he got on top of Murphy and punch him rapidly, gripping at his shoulders and smashing his head on the ground before resuming back to hitting him in the face till he can no longer open his eyes.

"Can't you see?" He asked, getting off him too look Bellamy in the eye, "You can't control this."

"Your dead." Murphy spat out, with a knife in his hand, drawing Wells attention back to him again.

"Wait!" Bellamy shouted, stepping in, he handed a knife over to Wells, "Fair fight."

The people gathered around, cheering them on, "Come on! Fight!" The eager in their voices were drown out as both Wells and Murphy focus on each other.

"This is for my father!" Murphy snap, lunging at him, cutting his chest before Wells reverse and grab him from behind, a knife to his neck. "Drop it!"

"Let him go!" Clarke's voice belted out, breaking up the fight, Wells shoved Murphy off him with force, listening to Clarke as she came storming down the hill.

"Enough, Murphy." Bellamy ordered, holding him back as Murphy turn around, ready to strike back at Wells.

"Octavia!" He called out, concern at the sight of his sister, with Monty supporting her. "Are you alright?"

Octavia hissed when Bellamy lift her arm over his shoulder, forcing her to lean on him for support, taking the weight off Monty.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"Where's the food?"

Clarke was lost for words, she didn't know what to say or think and Finn could see it on her face, sighing, he sat down on a near by wood, and answered Bellamy.

"We didn't make it to Mount Weather."

"What the hell happen out there?"

"We were attack." Clarke step in, speaking up. Wells stare in disbelief soon turn into concern for Clarke's safety. "Attack? By what?"

"Not what, who?" Finn interrupted, "It turns out, when the last man from the ground died on the Ark, he wasn't the last grounder."

"It's true," Clarke confirmed, "Everything we thought we knew about the ground is wrong, there are people here, survivors. The good news is, that means we can survive.
Radiation won't kill us."

"Yeah, the bad news is the grounders will." Finn announced.

"Where's the kid with the goggles?" Wells asked, looking around, Clarke body suddenly turn cold at the mention of Jasper, "Jasper was hit, They took him."

*******************

I hope this chapter makes it up for the slow update😂 thank you again and enjoy your guys day/night😘